分享

太有意思了!中国嫦娥卫星发射后印度军迷炸开了锅!

王朝家有宠物·作者佚名  2007-11-07
窄屏简体版  字體: |||超大  

印度军米c0der :I want to be part of the joy you guys are feeling now, I am always fascinated about space, CONGRATULATIONS TO CHINA.

(我对宇宙非常沉迷,希望分享你们目前的感受,祝贺中国)

印度军米:LETHALFORCE :Congratulations China!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rise of Asia is just begining.

(祝贺中国!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,亚洲的崛起)

印度军米:ajay_ijn:congrats. probably not related to this, but Indias moon mission is the cheapest of all till date. Its 88 million USD. while Change is 170 million USD Mission.

(祝贺,说句题外话,我们印度的探月计划是目前搜集到的数据中最便宜的,8千8百万美元,中国的嫦娥花了1.7亿美元)

印度军米:prashanth :Very well. congratulations to China. How nice it will be if india and china do such missions together. Both the countries stand to gain. We should take a cue from the US and russia which have dropped hatred and mistrust for the sake of ISS (only). miseries in asia remain so long as we remain divided, thereby letting outsiders to create trouble.

(非常成功,祝贺中国,如果印度和中国能够能一块探月该多好啊,两个国家都能双赢。我们应该从美国和俄国得到教训,他们为了ISS(International Space Station国际空间站)而产生不信任和敌意.亚洲被宰割时经受了太久的不幸,所以我们应该到外太空去解决争端。)

印度军米:bigjelmapro :I always support productive space programs and missions. I just hope it doesn't go as far as blast mining the moon.

(我始终支持开发性的太空计划和任务,但希望在密集开发月球这一点上不要走的太远。)

This sounds a bit loony, but what are China's policies towards ET encounters? Is it hush-hush, like the US, or will there be actual public disclosure, as usually was the case with the Soviets/Russians?

(听起来有些老套,但中国在遭遇外星人的时候制定了什么政策?是像美国人一样沉默还是像苏联一样实事求是的给公众说明)

印度军米jeosee :quite agree with you, mining the earth has been the villainy of us as the life-form in the metagalaxy. mining the moon is very very loony.

(非常同意你,对地球开采就是我们作为生命对宇宙所犯的罪恶,开采月球非常不明智。)

just the human's curiosity impulse china doing this. and what can not deny, it's sure have certain other meaning. but don't worry, a three legs' chair when one of its leg is too short it will overturn. china is trying to prolong the short leg to keep the chair on the balance point between overturn and disoverturn, and china haven't the strength to prolong it to natural longth, and certainly haven't the intent to prolong it too long to make the chair lose balance again and to replace other two legs to control the chair's balance. in a word, just like your nuclear bomb, they are all the legs of the world peace chair, depending on which to make the peace of the world keep balance.

(人类的好奇心刺激中国人这样做,不能否认的是,肯定还有其他的目的,但不必担心,三条腿长一条腿短的椅子将会翻倒,中国目前试图将这条短腿加长到她应有的长度,以便能在倒与不倒之间找到平衡,但是,中国可能没有力量将这条断腿(软肋)恢复,可能也不打算将她加的太长,否则,将使其他腿无法控制椅子的平衡而再次失衡。总之,就像我们的原子弹爆炸,他们都是保持世界平衡和和平所依靠的椅子。)

印度军米:LETHALFORCE :eventually all the major powers will have to cooperate in space. Space is too vast and no one nation is powerful enough or that much more technologically advanced where they can go at it alone. To have a true advances in space we will need a huge infrastructure to support it. Right now these are all just baby steps.

(将来,主要的大国势必在空间领域合作,没有1个国家有足够的技术和力量支撑其独立开发广袤的空间。为了在空间中取得实际的进展,我们都需要庞大的机构支持。现在,这些都处于起步水平。)

军米bigjelmapro再次发言:What kind of logic is that? Sounds very Star Trekish, but never a proven concept that 'all major powers will have to cooperate in space'.

(那是什么逻辑?听起来像Star Trekish宇宙探测器—可能是“虚无的”的意思,但根本没有一个经过证明的支持大国势必进行空间合作的理论依据。)

The problem at the moment are the knitwits in charge that still predominantly rely on fossil fuels funneling money away from space R&D and not even having an operational replacement for the Shuttle when it goes into retirement by 2010.

(目前的问题是从空间研发来看,依然主要依靠“石油烧钱”的方式来探索宇宙,到2010年航天飞机退役时还没有什么具有可操作性的替代方案。)

Capitalism at its worst until these resources have been drained. (直到这些资源被耗尽,资本主义就到头了。)We can only go so far in space at the present time and space is so bloody vast that there is absolutely no hope within the next 300-500 years to be even capable of reaching past a few light years within a few lifetimes, not that we need to. There are present rocket engines capable of reaching Mars in 2-3 months.

(现在我们在空间领域已经走的够远了,宇宙如此庞大,绝对不可能希望在将来的300-500年内我们能够在有限的生命中走过几光年远的距离,况且我们也不需要。现有的火箭发动机可以使我们在2到3个月内到达火星。

How do you know who possesses what technology? The general public is only aware of tech. 30-50 years after the fact that its already proven its worth with the SR-71 and the F-117 as two examples. The rest of these advancements are only speculation...

(你能想象谁掌握了什么技术吗?在这些技术被运用与SR-71和F-117之后的30-50年,公众才知道它们,那些未知的技术还有待于思索。

印度军米badguy2000 :I am afraid that such bilateral cooperation will be quite limited,because most of Chinese space projects are managed by Chinese military units.

(恐怕这种双边合作是有限的,因为中国空间工程的很大部分都被中国军方所主导)

印度军米link16 : Lunar probe Chang'e I completes 1st orbital transfer (Xinhua)

新华社报道中国嫦娥1号探测器已经完成了第一次的轨道转移。

Updated: 2007-10-25 19:25 (上传于2007-10-25 19:25)以下印度军米link16上传内容都是新华社的通讯稿,无需翻译了,弟兄们可以参看咱们自己的通讯报道。

BEIJING -- China's first lunar probe Chang'e I completed its first orbital transfer Thursday afternoon, a step further in its 380,000-kilometer journey to the moon. China's first lunar orbiter, Chang'e I, blasts off from its launch pad in the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in Southwest China's Sichuan Province, at about 6:05 pm October 24, 2007. [Xinhua]

he orbital transfer began at around 5:55 pm and succeeded after 130 seconds. The probe was transferred to an orbit with a perigee of about 600 km, up from the former 200-km perigee, according to the Beijing Aerospace Control Center (BACC). Chang'e I, named after a mythical Chinese goddess who flew to the moon, blasted off on a Long March 3A carrier rocket at 6:05 pm Wednesday from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in the southwestern province of Sichuan. The circumlunar satellite will experience another three accelerations, which will further shorten its distance to the moon orbit, Zhou said. It is expected to enter earth-moon transfer orbit on October 31 and arrive in the moon's orbit on November 5.

印度军米gpit :The orbiter weighs 2.3 tons. It spans 18 meters if the solar wings are fully unfolded. (探测器重2.3吨,如果太阳能电池帆板完全展开有18米)

If I remember correctly, after the last Earth orbit transfer, the orbiter will leave the gravity of the Earth, traveling towards the lunar orbit with the Moon and orbiter approaching each other. This voyage will take about 7 days.

(如果我记得不错,在最后一次地球轨道转移后,探测器将脱离地球重力场,奔到月球轨道,旅行时间7天。)

When it gets close to the Moon, it will reversely propel itself to reduce the speed, so as to be captured by the gravity of the Moon. Once within the gravity, it needs yet couple of orbit maneuvers to get into a right position.

(当她靠近月球时,将反推减速以便于被月球重力场捕获。一旦在这个重力场内,她需要进行两次轨道机动来调整姿态。)

To use the minimal fuel, there is only one day every month that is suitable for launching a Moon orbiter. Within the day, there are only 35 minutes time window for the launch.

(为了节省燃料,每个月当中只有1天适合月球探测器的发射,其中只有35分钟的发射窗口。)

印度军米ajay_ijn :How many instruments does Chang e carry exactly? Can you give me the list & details of those things.

(有多少嫦娥的测控仪器,谁能给我一个详细的清单。)

印度军米gpit:I got a list that is more or less detailing the scientific payload.(我拿到了一些科学负载的细节。)

To study lunar surface topography using 3D imaging of the lunar surface(因为有广告嫌疑,我删掉了)

印度军米Sena Lee:这是个好消息。

印度军米gpit再次发言:This is an awesome news! I believe it is more or less learnt from US. In Kennedy Space Center, Florida, NASA makes a lot of money out from tourism. After 9.11, however, the business becomes not as good. 100 million Yuan, that's about 10% of what the Chang'e-1 costs.

(这是个可怕的消息,我从美国那里得到一些消息---[军米link16引子chian Daily的报道,报道说中国这次嫦娥发射的旅游收入已经超过1亿人民币],美国肯尼迪航天中心,佛罗里达美国宇航局从旅游观光事业中赚了一些钱。9.11后,情况有了变化,1亿人民币,相当于嫦娥1号成本的10%。)

免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
2023年上半年GDP全球前十五强
 百态   2023-10-24
美众议院议长启动对拜登的弹劾调查
 百态   2023-09-13
上海、济南、武汉等多地出现不明坠落物
 探索   2023-09-06
印度或要将国名改为“巴拉特”
 百态   2023-09-06
男子为女友送行,买票不登机被捕
 百态   2023-08-20
手机地震预警功能怎么开?
 干货   2023-08-06