分享

上周技术关注:.NET和J2EE该相互学习什么

王朝java/jsp·作者佚名  2006-01-10
窄屏简体版  字體: |||超大  

[.NET开发; Java] .NET和J2EE该相互学习什么 #

许多天才的精力都耗在重复制造轮子上,却没有想办法去完善一个或者多个Framework,这不得不让人感到痛心啊!在这一点,J2EE是不是得向.NET好好学习一下呢? [Firefox; Greasemonkey] 也谈“入口”的革命——玩玩Firefox #

GreaseMonkey可以说突破了原始浏览器的框架,提供了一种前所未有的操作方式,而Firefox本身灵活的结构也更是值得我们学习的。不过用GreaseMonkey来作为“入口”还是缺少了一些东西,他本身并没有实现网络同本地之间的桥梁作用,不过,“随着这个设计思路的延深,将浏览器与Web Service本身结合一体的模式也破壳而出。” [程序人生] Why Good Programmers Are Lazy and Dumb #

It’s like the story of the centipede. The centipede was very good at walking with its hundred legs. It never spent a thought on just how it could walk. Until one day, when a big black bug asked the centipede “How can you manage to walk with all those feet? Don’t you find it hard to coordinate their rhythm?” The black bug already left, when the centipede was still sitting down, pondering how it could walk, wondering, and (for the first time in his life) even worrying a little bit. From that day on, the centipede couldn’t walk anymore.So you better not think too much if you want to achieve something. And of course this is only half the truth, too... [数据库技术] Database Programming and Design #

In this article, I'll summarize 25 of the most useful SQL tuning tips for making SQL statements run faster. Although some of these techniques have been previously described in Oracle manuals and various journals, many others have never been published and are appearing here for the first time. [RSS; bloglines; ajax] Tiny Tiny RSS #

一个用ajax做的微型rss feed在线阅读器,仿bloglines界面

Server-side RSS feed aggregator written in PHP and heavily based on XmlHttpRequest and related technologies for user interface and operation. [.NET开发] A low-level Look at the ASP.NET Architecture #

ASP.NET is a powerful platform for building Web applications, that provides a tremendous amount of flexibility and power for building just about any kind of Web application. Most people are familiar only with the high level frameworks like WebForms and WebServices which sit at the very top level of the ASP.NET hierarchy. In this article I’ll describe the lower level aspects of ASP.NET and explain how requests move from Web Server to the ASP.NET runtime and then through the ASP.NET Http Pipeline to process requests. [blog; CSDN] I have 3 out of 10. #

昨天找點時間上了一下CSDN, 沒想到當我的老花眼仔細一看CSDN的首頁, 發現我的Blog內容在CSDN的『專家Blogs』10篇Blogs中佔了3篇, 心中真是高興,看來我找時間辛辛苦苦寫Blog是得到了一些人的肯定, 我要繼續加油。 不過最好我的老板不要看到我的Blog, 否則來興師問罪問我怎麼還有時間寫Blog? 是不是不夠忙? 那就慘了, 愉點零碎的時間寫寫小東西似乎成了我現在在Borland唯一能做的嗜好了. [.NET开发; Java] 也做个比较(2) #

至于C/C ,根据Joshua Bloch/Neal Gafter:'...... In C and C , the order of expression evaluation is not specified. When compiling the expression x ^= expr, many C and C compilers sample the value of x after evaluating expr, which makes the idiom work. Although it may work, it runs afoul of the C/C rule that you must not modify a variable repeatedly between successive sequence points [ISO-C]. Therefore, the behavior of this idiom is undefined even in C and C .....'而Java/C#则明确规定了表达式中operand的evaluation次序,所以结果不同,起码当前版本是如此 [.NET开发; Java] 也做个比较 #

Joshua Bloch 是Java语言组的设计师,去年离开Sun加盟Google,他的《Effective Java》一书在Java界影响很大。最近与Google的同事Neal Gafter (也是前Sun雇员) 合写了《Java Puzzlers: Traps, Pitfalls, and Corner Cases》。该书的几个条目以及全部Source Code可以在www.javapuzzlers.com下载到下面是第二章里的几个例子的比较,是在.NET 2.0.50215 和Java 1.5.0下做的,至于结果为什么不一样,建议参考2门语言的Specifications。 [.NET开发] Undocumented Keywords in C# #

研究Int32&的时候,无意中发现C#里面还有4个Undocument Keyword, 分别是__makeref, __reftype, __refvalue 以及__arglist。 [.NET开发; sql_server] C# SQLSERVER数据库备份程序 #

SQLSERVER数据库的备份和还原,有日志记录。傻瓜操作,避开了直接对SQLSERVER的操作。 [sql_server] SQLServer 工具箱v1.3(SQL脚本排序,日志清除,数据导入导出)附完整源代码 #

在使用SQLServer企业管理器生成SQL脚本时,并没有按照数据库对象的依赖关系对脚本顺序进行排序。这个BUG导致了生成的脚本无法直接执行,开发人员必须手工对其进行排序或者寻找其他替代方案,从而增加了很大的工作量和麻烦。写本工具的初始原因就是为了解决上述问题,既然写好了,就应该和大家共享。在发布之前顺便又添加了清除事务日志的功能,以后有时间、有需要的话,打算添加更多的实用功能。希望这个小工具能给大家带来一些帮助。 [.NET开发; Google; API] Google Desktop Winamp Plugin - C# #

Yesterday I submitted my first Plugin for GD - .NET/C# of course. It has basic the controls: play/pause/stop/next/prev and displays the title of the track currently playing. I think the hardest part was to get the installer working right. Now that I look back it was quite simple I was just looking at all the wrong places. [Google; api] Google Desktop Search 2 kicks butt! #

Google just released a new version of their Google Desktop Search software. It has tons of configuration options and a new 'sidebar' to help you keep information ready at your fingertips. As a developer, I also like the extensibility which now includes many 3rd-party file parsers and sidebar add-ins. If you are interested in writing your own plugins, there are even a couple .NET Wrappers available. [系统架构] Enterprise architecture frameworks map #

We start new workspace in the Enterprise architecture wiki (http://www.theeagroup.net/ea/Default.aspx?tabid=28) that tries to map EA frameworks. you all invite to participate ...

[.NET开发] Java (J2SE 5.0) and C# Comparison #

This is a quick reference guide to highlight some key syntactical differences between Java and C#. This is by no means a complete overview of either language. Hope you find this useful! [.NET开发] VB.NET and C# Comparison #

This is a quick reference guide to highlight some key syntactical differences between VB.NETand C#. Hope you find this useful! [javascript] JavaScript and Namespaces (howto) #

On one of my last blogs I wrote about the way using namespaces in JavaScript. Some developers asked me how to create namespaces in JavaScript. Following short example will have a registerNS method which will create the necessary objects (our namespaces). [网摘; web2.0; 新思维] “入口”的革命 - 从“个人门户”到“个性服务” #

今天想提一下Flock,一款基于Firefox内核开发的Web Browser,不同之处在于Flock将浏览器与Web Service结合起来,并且挂了块蛮吸引人的招牌:Social Browsing。我现在在使用的0.2版本,实现的一种社会性浏览功能是通过浏览器进行网摘,然后这些网摘的纪录在Flock的服务端保存和分享,从Web Service的角度来说,可以将它想像成一个带有浏览功能的网摘客户端软件,而对于用户来说,它是集成的许多社会性功能的增强浏览器。实际上重要的不是Flock目前实现的这一点功能,习惯了网摘插件的用户也不会太在意是点击浏览器上的一个按钮来添加网摘还是通过右键来添加。但重要的是Flcok实现的一种基于开放API,将网络服务集成一体的桌面浏览器。而这种集成多种网络服务的浏览器将引爆新一伦的互联网的新颖应用。 365Key-天天网摘自动生成

更多新闻,请访问我的365KeyRSS),你可以通过365Key订阅

免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
2023年上半年GDP全球前十五强
 百态   2023-10-24
美众议院议长启动对拜登的弹劾调查
 百态   2023-09-13
上海、济南、武汉等多地出现不明坠落物
 探索   2023-09-06
印度或要将国名改为“巴拉特”
 百态   2023-09-06
男子为女友送行,买票不登机被捕
 百态   2023-08-20
手机地震预警功能怎么开?
 干货   2023-08-06