分享
 
 
 

商务英语900句(201-300)

王朝英语沙龙·作者佚名  2007-01-10
窄屏简体版  字體: |||超大  

201 I''d like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?

你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

207 I''d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

209 We had expected much lower prices.

我们希望报价再低一些。

210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

212 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.

当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

214 I don''t think you''ll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

215 But the market prices are changing frequently.

但是市场价格随时都在变化。

216 It''s up to you to decide.

这主要取决于你。

217 The demand for our products has kept rising.

要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

218 How long will your offer hold good?

一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.

我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

221 Please give us your proposal if you''re ready for that.

如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

222 Here is our contract.

这是我们的合同。

223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.

请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

224 Don''t you think we should add a sentence here like this?

难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

225 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.

如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

227 Do you have any comment on this clause.

你对这一条款有何看法?

228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.

难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。

229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.

你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。

232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.

我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。

234 I hope no questions about the terms.

我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

235 I''m glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.

我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。

237 We''ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

238 I am ready to sign the agreement.

我已经准备好了签合同。

239 I''m sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.

我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。

240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.

那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

241 We''ll still be able to meet the deadline.

我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。

242 I will keep you posted.

我会与你保持联络。

243 What is your hurry?

什么事让您这么着急呢?

244 I''m sorry to burst in on you like this, but I''m really upset.

我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。

245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?

246 I''m afraid I have bad news for you.

恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.

你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。

248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.

可你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。

249 Our clients are very critical on quality.

我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。

250 What do you want us to do?

您看怎么办好?

251 Our clients want a replacement.

我们的客户要求换货。

252 It''s a bit too hard.

这有点太难了吧。

253 It''s only the background color that''s not identical.

这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。

254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.

这个解决办法还比较合理。

255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?

你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?

256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.

我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。

257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.

不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。

258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?

你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?

259 If not, our repairman can come to you.

要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。

260 I would prefer if he comes here.

我倒愿意他去我们那里。

261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.

我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。

262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.

我真的希望我能回答你的问题。

263 It does appear that way.

是的,看起来好象是这样的。

264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.

请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。

265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.

由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。

266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?

你们知道残损部分的百分比吗?

267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.

我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。

268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.

你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。

269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.

我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。

270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.

货物包装得很仔细,装船很小心,在这儿完好无损。

271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren''t handled properly.

那么残损一定是在运输途中的什么地方对货物处理不妥造成的。

272 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

275 Please proceed with your presentation.

请开始你的简报。

276 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

277 Has your company done any research in this field?

请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

281 I would like to ask you a favor.

我可以提出一个要求吗?

282 Would you let me know your fax number?

可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

289 I see. Let''s break now.

我了解,让我们休息一下吧。

290 Shall we take a break?

我们是否应该休息一下?

291 Let us take a break now.

让我们休息一下。

292 Let me suggest we take a break.

我建议我们休息一下。

293 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

294 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

299 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事总有例外。

300 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

 
 
 
免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
2023年上半年GDP全球前十五强
 百态   2023-10-24
美众议院议长启动对拜登的弹劾调查
 百态   2023-09-13
上海、济南、武汉等多地出现不明坠落物
 探索   2023-09-06
印度或要将国名改为“巴拉特”
 百态   2023-09-06
男子为女友送行,买票不登机被捕
 百态   2023-08-20
手机地震预警功能怎么开?
 干货   2023-08-06
女子4年卖2套房花700多万做美容:不但没变美脸,面部还出现变形
 百态   2023-08-04
住户一楼被水淹 还冲来8头猪
 百态   2023-07-31
女子体内爬出大量瓜子状活虫
 百态   2023-07-25
地球连续35年收到神秘规律性信号,网友:不要回答!
 探索   2023-07-21
全球镓价格本周大涨27%
 探索   2023-07-09
钱都流向了那些不缺钱的人,苦都留给了能吃苦的人
 探索   2023-07-02
倩女手游刀客魅者强控制(强混乱强眩晕强睡眠)和对应控制抗性的关系
 百态   2020-08-20
美国5月9日最新疫情:美国确诊人数突破131万
 百态   2020-05-09
荷兰政府宣布将集体辞职
 干货   2020-04-30
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案逍遥观:鹏程万里
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案神机营:射石饮羽
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案昆仑山:拔刀相助
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案天工阁:鬼斧神工
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案丝路古道:单枪匹马
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案镇郊荒野:与虎谋皮
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案镇郊荒野:李代桃僵
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案镇郊荒野:指鹿为马
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案金陵:小鸟依人
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案金陵:千金买邻
 干货   2019-11-12
 
推荐阅读
 
 
 
>>返回首頁<<
 
靜靜地坐在廢墟上,四周的荒凉一望無際,忽然覺得,淒涼也很美
© 2005- 王朝網路 版權所有