着迷英语900句 Book2-10

王朝英语沙龙·作者佚名  2007-01-10
窄屏简体版  字體: |||超大  

BILL: Hi, Ali. Where are your parents today? 嗨, 阿里, 你爸妈今天到哪儿去了?

ALI: They''re eating in the Italian restaurant again. 他们又上意大利餐馆去了.

ALI: I like hot dogs more than spaghetti. 我喜欢热狗甚於意大利,

ALI: And ice cream is the most delicious thing in the world. 然而冰淇淋又是世界上最美味可口的东西了.

ALI: It''s not fair. 那是不公平的.

BILL: What isn''t fair, Ali? 什麽不公平, 阿里?

ALI: They can eat as much spaghetti as they want. 他们高兴吃多少条就能吃多少,

ALI: But I can''t eat as many hot dogs and ice cream sandwiches as I want. Do you have children? 但我想吃多少热狗和冰淇淋三明治却不能. 你有孩子吗?

BILL: I have two boys and two girls, 我有两男两女,

BILL: but they are all older than you. 不过他们都比你大.

ALI: How old are the boys? 男孩有多大?

BILL: Bill, Jr., the oldest, is seventeen. Jack is sixteen. 小比尔最大, 他十七岁, 杰克是十六岁.

ALI: Do they play baseball? 他们打棒球吗?

BILL: They sure do. Do you play baseball? 当然了, 你也打棒球吗?

ALI: Not yet. But I''m going to learn soon. I''m almost seven years old. 还没. 不过, 我很快会去学的, 我差不多七岁了.

MR. NIKZAD: Ali! I''m sorry, sir. Is my son bothering you again? 阿里! 很抱歉, 先生, 我的孩子又来打扰你了吗?

BILL: Not at all. He''s a fine boy. 那里, 他是个乖巧的孩子.

MRS. NIKZAD: Thank you, Mr... 谢谢你, 先生...

BILL: O''Neill. 奥尼尔.

ALI: Father, Mr. O''Neill''s sons play baseball. 爸, 奥尼尔先生的孩子都打棒球.

MR. NIKZAD: That''s nice, Ali. 阿里, 那很好啊!

ALI: I want to learn, too. 我也要学,

ALI: But nobody wants to teach me. 但是没人教我.

MR. NIKZAD: You''re too young, Ali. 阿里, 你太小了.

ALI: You always say that. 你老是那麽说,

ALI: I''m pretty big for my age. 就年龄来说, 我已经很大了.

BILL: Excuse me, there''s a big crowd over there. Business before pleasure. 对不起先生, 那边有一大群人, 我先去做生意了.

MR. NIKZAD: Certainly. 那当然, 当然.

ALI: Good-bye, Mr. O''Neill. 再见, 奥尼尔先生.

BILL: Bye, Ali. See you soon. 再见, 阿里, 待会见.

ALI: You know, Father, he isn''t really an ice cream man. He''s just pretending. He''s really a secret agent. 爸, 你知道吗? 他不是真的冰淇淋小贩, 他是伪装的, 其实他是个密探.

MRS. NIKZAD: What an imagination you have, Ali! 阿里, 你真会想象!

MR. NIKZAD: More imagination than sense. 想象超过常识.

MRS. NIKZAD: Don''t spoil it for him, dear. Childhood is the happiest time of life. 不要责怪他, 亲爱的, 童年是一生中最快乐的时期.

 
 
 
免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
 
 
© 2005- 王朝網路 版權所有 導航