BILL: Hi, Paulo. 嗨, 保罗.
PAUL Hi, Bill. How''s business? 嗨, 比尔, 生意怎么样?
BILL: Fine. How''s yours? 不错, 你呢?
PAUL Coming along. We''re opening some new exhibition soon. Oh, by the way, we''re looking for a secretary. 还好, 我们有一个新展览会快要开幕了, 哦, 对了, 我们正要请一位秘书.
BILL: Really? I know a good one. She wants a new job. 真的? 我认识一位好秘书, 她需要一个新的工作.
PAUL Where can I find her? 她在哪里?
BILL: I can give her your number. I see her every day. 我可以给她你的电话号码, 我每天都看到她.
PAUL OK. Here''s my card. Tell her to call me. Oh, what''s her name? 好, 这是我的名片, 叫她打电话给我, 对了, 她叫什么名字?
BILL: Laura Segura. 罗拉?瑟姑拉.
PAUL Segura... Isn''t she Mr. Crawford''s secretary? 瑟姑拉... 她不是郭佛先生的秘书吗?
BILL: She was. She resigned. 那是以前, 她辞职了.
PAUL I don''t think I can hire her. My office does a lot of work with Mr. Crawford''s office. It could be embarrassing. 我恐怕不能用她. 我的公司跟郭佛先生的公司有生意来往, 那将会很尴尬的.
BILL: I see. That''s too bad. 我了解, 那真可惜.
PAUL Yes, it is. But perhaps we can find her a job in another department. 是的, 不过, 我们也许可以在其他部门帮她找到工作.
BILL: Thanks, Paulo. 谢谢, 保罗.
PAUL Sure, Bill. 不客气, 比尔.