着迷英语900句 Book4-1

王朝英语沙龙·作者佚名  2007-01-10
窄屏简体版  字體: |||超大  

MICHAEL: Good-bye, Miguel. Nice meeting you. Good-bye, Marta. Thanks for coming. 米盖尔再见, 很高兴认识你. 玛它再见, 谢谢你的光临.

MARTA: Bye. Don''t forget our English lesson on Wednesday. 再见, 星期三补习英文, 你可不要忘了!

MICHAEL: I won''t. I''ll be there. And why don''t you come, too, Miguel? 放心好了, 我会来的, 米盖尔你也来, 好不好?

MIGUEL: Thank you. I will. And thank you for inviting me to the party. It was a lot of fun. 谢谢, 我会来的, 谢谢你邀请我参加宴会. 我玩得很开心.

MARTA: Thank you again, Michael. I''ll see you next Wednesday. Joana, it was a pleasure meeting you. 麦可, 谢谢你, 下星期三见. 琼娜, 很高兴认识你.

JOANA: Thank you. It was a pleasure meeting you and Miguel. 谢谢, 很高兴认识你和米盖尔.

ALL: Good night. 晚安!

MICHAEL: Well. 好了,

MICHAEL: Let''s sit down for a few minutes. 我们坐一会吧.

MICHAEL: I can clean up later. 我等一会再清理.

JOANA: No, let me help you. 不, 让我来帮你忙.

MICHAEL: No, that''s all right. I can do it by myself in the morning. 不必; 没关系, 明天早上我可以自己清理.

JOANA: It was a very nice party. It''s too bad Paulo had to work late. 宴会很成功, 可惜保罗必须加班.

MICHAEL: Yes, it is, but I''m glad you had a good time. 嗯, 很可惜! 不过, 我很高兴你玩得很开心.

JOANA: I liked your friends. 我喜欢你的朋友.

MICHAEL: They liked you, too. I could tell. As a matter of fact, you made everybody feel comfortable. 他们也喜欢你. 我看得出来, 事实上, 你使大家都感到很自在.

JOANA: That''s easy. You''re a great host. 那很容易, 你是个出色的主人.

MICHAEL: Well, you''re a pretty good hostess. 那么, 你是个很棒的女主人了,

MICHAEL: I was tired of giving parties by myself. 我自己办宴会都办累了.

JOANA: You know, when I was a teenager, 知道吗? 我在少女时代

JOANA: I used to go to parties all the time. 经常参加聚会.

JOANA: I enjoyed myself every minute--parties, dances, boys. 我一天到晚玩得非常开心, 参加聚会, 去跳舞, 交男朋友.

MICHAEL: It sounds like fun. 听来蛮有趣的.

JOANA: It was. I used to live from dance to dance. 真的很好玩, 一个舞会结束了, 我就开始期待着下一个,

JOANA: On the weekends, 到了周末,

JOANA: Paulo and I never used to be home. 我和保罗根本就不惯于待在家里.

MICHAEL: Paulo? I don''t believe it. 保罗? 真难以置信,

MICHAEL: I thought he worked all the time--like my brother. 我还以为他只懂得工作, 就像我哥哥一样.

JOANA: Your brother? I didn''t know you had a brother. 你哥哥? 我还不知道你有一个哥哥.

MICHAEL: It''s a long story. 一言难尽.

JOANA: We have time. 我们有的是时间.

MICHAEL: OK. How about a cup of coffee? Then I''ll tell you about myself. 好, 要不要喝杯咖啡? 然后我告诉你一些关于我自己的事.

JOANA: Let me help. 我来帮忙.

MICHAEL: No. That''s OK. This kitchen is too small for two. Look around. Make yourself at home. 不, 我来就可以了. 这个厨房太小, 不能容纳两个人. 到处随便看看, 不要拘束.

 
 
 
免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
 
 
© 2005- 王朝網路 版權所有 導航