120句商务英语交际礼节实用套语(2)

王朝英语沙龙·作者佚名  2007-01-10
窄屏简体版  字體: |||超大  

便餐 light meal

工作午餐 working luncheon

自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon

答谢宴会 return dinner

告别宴会 farewell dinner

庆功宴 glee feast

招待会 reception

庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China

鸡尾酒会 cocktail party

茶话会 tea party

包餐/点餐 table d’hote/a la carte

上菜 serve a courst

您的位置在这里 Here is your seat.

请入席 Please have a seat.

欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together

请随便 Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

请各位随意用餐 Help yourself please.

您喝点什么? what would you like to drink?

现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯。 Here’s to you.

祝你健康 To your health.

我要为此干杯 I’ll drink to that!

随量 Whatever you like.

我失陪一会儿 Excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,请多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourself.

女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.

全体起立,奏国歌。 All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem.

出席今天招待会的贵宾有 The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are

现在请…讲话 I have the honour to call upon…

开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.

隆重庆祝 grand celebration

情况介绍 presentation

小组讨论 panel discussion

同有关单位磋商 hold consultations with the organizations concerned

庆祝成立…一周年 celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …

值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺 On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season’s reetings.

祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

衷心祝贺您当选… Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 hold a meeting/seminar/conference /forum/symposium

赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

举行谈判 enter into negotiation

交涉 make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.

事物性会谈 talks at working level

对口会谈 counterpart talks

议程项目 items on the agenda

主题 theme

议题 topic for discussion

双方商定的议程 schedule mutually agreed upon

开幕会议 opening session

全体会议 plenary session

 
 
 
免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
 
 
© 2005- 王朝網路 版權所有 導航