结束电话对话的十句话

王朝英语沙龙·作者佚名  2007-01-10
窄屏简体版  字體: |||超大  

1. I''ve really got to go, I''ll get back to you when I get the office.

我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。

2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There''s someone on the other line.

抱歉,我不能再说了。有人在另一在线。

3. Sorry, I''ve got to hang up. My wife''s waiting for me.

抱歉,我得挂电话了。我老婆在等我。

4. I think I''d better let you go. I''ll talk to you later.

我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。

5. I have to get back to work. I''ll call you later tonight.

我要回去工作了。我今晚再打给你。

6. Shall we continue this later? I''ve got a call waiting.

我们可不可以晚一点再继续谈?我有插播。

7. It''s kind of late. Why don''t we talk about it tomorrow?

有点晚了。我们何不明天再谈呢?

8. I''ve got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?

我现在要去见一个客户。我们可以晚一点再谈吗?

9. I won''t keep you any longer.

我不耽误你时间了。

10. Sorry, it''s getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?

抱歉,时候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打来?

 
 
 
免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
 
 
© 2005- 王朝網路 版權所有 導航