常挂在美国人嘴边的最酷口语(3)

王朝英语沙龙·作者佚名  2007-01-10
窄屏简体版  字體: |||超大  

That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!

It''s up to you. 由你决定。

The line is engaged. 占线。

My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。

Don''t make up a story. 不要捏造事实。

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。

She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。

Get an eyeful. 看个够。

He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。

Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。

Tell me when! 随时奉陪!

It is a small world! 世界真是小!

Not at all. 根本就不(用)。

Let''s play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。

Wait and see. 等着瞧。

Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?

What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?

Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!

Leave me alone. 别理我。

Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。

You never know. 世事难料。

High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!

Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?

她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?

I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。

She''ll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。

I''m not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。

He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。

I''m bored to death. 我无聊死了。

Bottoms up! 干杯!

Daring! 亲爱的!

Here we are! 我们到了!

I lost my way. 我迷路了。

She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。

I''ll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平

Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。

She''s got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。

I don''t have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。

I''m dying to see you. 我很想见你。

I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。

Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。

You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。

Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.

 
 
 
免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
 
 
© 2005- 王朝網路 版權所有 導航