热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛Hail the first FIFA of …
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!
On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season''s greetings.
祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝贺您当选…
Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium
赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
举行谈判Enter into negotiation
交涉Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.
事物性会谈Talks at working level
对口会谈Counterpart talks
议程项目Items on the agenda
主题Theme
议题Topic for discussion
双方商定的议程Schedule mutually agreed upon
开幕会议Opening session
全体会议Plenary session
开场白Introduction
情况介绍Presentation
小组讨论Panel discussion
同有关单位磋商Hold consultations with the organizations concerned
一轮会谈One round of talks
决议Resolution
谅解备忘录Memorandum of understanding
现在开会。
I declare the meeting open.
请…发言。
I invite the representative of …To take the floor.
下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing''s economy.
我的介绍完了,谢谢!
That''s all for my presentation.thank you.
我先说这么多。
So much for my remarks for now.
我要说的就是这些。
That''s all for what I want to say.
您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?
I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
让我先谈一个问题。
If you agree (With your permission), let me start with one issue