英语口语之家庭消费篇

王朝英语沙龙·作者佚名  2007-03-06
窄屏简体版  字體: |||超大  

▼ 逛街的冲动

我们去逛街好不装。 Why don''t we go window-shopping?

=Shall we go window-shopping?

◆Let''s go window-shopping! 我们去逛街吧!

我想去买件新西装。 I want to get a new suit.

A: I want to get a new suit.

我想去买件新西装。

B: Let''s go to Onshow Store.

我们去昂秀商场。

货比三家绝对有必要。 Shopping around is really a must.

◆Do shop around before making up your mind.

先货比三家再拿主意。

◆We shop around before buying.

购买之前,我们先比比各家的货。

◆Prices are different, so shop around by all means.

价格都不一样,所以不管怎样先货比三家。

我在列购物清单。 I''m making a shopping list.

◆List all the items you need from the store.

把你要买的物品列在购物单上。

◆She went to the shop with the shopping list.

她拿着购物单去买东西。

家里茶叶和咖啡不多了吧? Are we short of tea and coffee?

◆We haven''t got many potatoes. 我们的土豆快吃完了。

◆The next item on the list should be some toilet tissue. 我们需要买一些卫生纸。

◆We need a lot of things this week.

这个星期我们需要购买许多东西。

A: Are we short of tea and coffee?

家里茶叶和咖啡不多了吧?

B: Oh, yes. We have got much tea and coffee.

噢,对了。我们还要买些茶叶和咖啡。

▼试穿与试用

你可以试用一下。 You can try some.

A: Could I have a look at this facial cream?

我能看一下这个面霜吗?

B: Sure. You can try some. 好的,你可以试用一下。

我想试试这一件。 I want to try this on.

◆May I try it on? 我可以试穿吗?

A: I want to try this on. 我想试试这件。

B: Sure. Let me help you.当然可以,我来帮您。

试衣间在哪儿? Where is the fitting room?

=Where is the dressing room?

A: Where is the fitting room? 试衣间在哪儿?

B: Just behind you. 就在你的身后。

这刚好符合我的尺寸。 This is just my size.

◆It fits me well. 很合身。

A: How does it fit? 穿起来很合身吗?

B: This is just my size. 这刚好符合我的尺寸。

我穿着太小。 It''s too small for me.

◆It''s too big for me. 我穿着太大。

◆It''s too short. 太短了。

◆It''s too long. 太长了。

◆It''s a little tight. 有点儿紧。

◆It''s a little loose. 有点儿松。

这一件有尺寸小一点的吗? Do you have this in a smaller size?

◆Do you have this in a larger size?

这一件有尺寸大一点的吗?

A: Do you have this in a smaller size?

这一件有尺寸小一点的吗?

B: I''m sorry. We don''t have that in your size.

对不起,我们没有您要的尺寸。

如果穿起来不合身,可以来换吗? Can I exchange it if it doesn''t fit?

A: Can I exchange it if it doesn''t fit?

如果穿起来不合身,可以来换吗?

B: Sure. But just keep the receipt, please.

可以。但您得保存好收据。

您能把这条牛仔裤修改一下吗? Could I have my jeans hemmed, please?

=Would you please alter my jeans for me?

什么时候能改完? When will it be ready?

A: When will it be ready? 什么时候能改好?

B: In two days. 两天后。

 
 
 
免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
 
 
© 2005- 王朝網路 版權所有 導航