In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are
glad to appoint you as our agent.
考虑到你们在这一业务范围的丰富经验,我们很高兴指定你们为我们的代理。
I''m entitled to being appointed as your agent.
我有权被指定为你方代理。
We keep a stock in London and act as distributors as well as agents.
我们在伦敦有库存并经营销售兼做代理。
We are decided to entrust you with the sole agency for cars.
我们决定委托你作为我们汽车的独家代理。
Thank you for your proposal of acting as our agent.
谢谢你方作为我们代理的建议。
If we come to terms, w''ll appoint you as our agent.
如果达成协议,我们将指定你为我方的代理。
We wish to handle as an agent the goods you are exporting.
我们愿意担任你们出口商品的代理。
We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas trade.
我们能在担任你方海外贸易的进口代理中起重要作用。
W''re in a position to take good care of your import business as a buying agent.
我们能负起作为你方进口业务中买放代理的责任。
Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods you require.
你们所需的商品,请与我们的代理联系。
W''ll leave aside the problem of agency until next week.
我们暂时把代理问题搁置到下周。
W''re not prepared to take the agency into consideration for the time being.
目前我们还不准备考虑代理问题。
We won''t consider agency in your market at present.
我们目前不考虑在你地市场的代理问题。
We have to decline your proposal of acting as our sole agency.
我们不得不谢绝你们作为我方独家代理的建议。