卡萨布兰卡经典对白

王朝干货·作者佚名  2016-09-20
窄屏简体版  字體: |||超大  

《卡萨布兰卡》是华纳兄弟影片公司出品的一部爱情电影。由迈克尔·柯蒂斯执导,亨弗莱·鲍嘉、英格丽·褒曼、克劳德·雷恩斯、保罗·亨雷德等主演。该片于1942年11月26日在美国上映。

影片讲述了二战时期,商人里克手持宝贵的通行证,反纳粹人士维克多和妻子伊尔莎的到来使得里克与伊尔莎的旧情复燃,两人面对感情和政治的矛盾难以抉择。1944年该片在第16届奥斯卡奖颁奖礼上获得了最佳影片、最佳导演、最佳剧本三项奖项。2007年,美国好莱坞编剧协会评选了史上“101部最伟大的电影剧本”,该片排名第一位 。

卡萨布兰卡经典对白

1、i guesthere are manbroken heartin casablanca. you know i've never reallbeen there. so i don't know.

我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。

2、–where were you last night?

–that'so long ago, i don't remember.

–will i see you tonight?

–i never make planthat far ahead.

你昨天晚上去哪里了?

那么久以前的事我想不起来了。

今晚我可以见到你吗?

我从不计划那么遥远的事情。

3、a lot of water under the bridge.

过去的事有如逝水。

4、of all the gin jointin all the townin all the world,she walkinto mine.

世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。

5、i remember everdetail. the germanwore gray, you wore blue.

我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。

6、louis,i think thiithe beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。

7、i guesour love storwill never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just abadlwhen i had to watch you go.

我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。

8、i love you more & more each daatime gose by.

时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。

9、i waa fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。

10、how extravagant you are, throwing awawomen. somedathemabe scarce.

你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。

11、i suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。

12、i can't remember it, misllsa. i'm a little ruston it.

我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。

13、we all try. you succeed.

人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。

14、–let'see, the last time we met…

–wala belle aurore.

–我想想看,我们最后一次见面是

–“美丽的晨晕”

15、another precedent gone. thihabeen a verinteresting evening.

又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。

16、that'the wait goes. one in, one out.

自然法则,一进一出。

17、you played it for her. you can plait for me.

你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。

18、lf she can stand it, i can.

如果她受得了,我也可以。

19、we said no questions.

我们说过不准问问题。

20、here'looking at you, kid.

永志不忘。

21、– a franc for your thoughts.

– in america they'd bring onla penny. i guesthat'about all they're worth.

– i'm willing to be overcharged. tell me.

– 一法郎买你的心事。

–在美国他们只出一便士,我猜大概也就值这么多。

–我愿意超额付费。

22、well, i wawondering whi' m so lucky. whi should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。

23、with the whole world crumbling, we pick thitime to fall in love.

整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。

24、mostli remember the last one. the wild finish. a gustanding on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on hiface, because hiinsidehave been kicked out.

最后一天我记得最清楚,当汽笛声响过后,月台上有一个人站在雨中,脸上挂着可笑的表情,因为他的内心被踢翻了。

25、i guesneither one of our storieiverfunny.

我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣。

26、tell me who wait you left me for? wait laszlo, or were there otherin between or aren't you the kind that tells?

告诉我你是为了谁离开我?是拉斯格,还是中间还有别的人,或者你是不会说出来的人?

27、if i had to staand there were onlvisa for one, would you take it?

如果我必须留下,只有一份签证,你会要吗?

28、i'm not interested in politics. the problemof the world are not in mdepartment.

我对政治不感兴趣,世界的问题不是我份内的事。

29、i'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. i'm the onlcause i' m interested in.

我不再为任何事战斗了,除了为自己。我唯一感兴趣的目标就是自己。

30、one woman hahurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. you're a coward and a weakling.

一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复。你是个胆小鬼,懦夫。

31、richard, i tried to staaway. i thought i would never see you again. that you were out of mlife.

我尽量避开你,我以为我永远不会再见到你,你已经在我生命中消失。

32、– mislund, she iverbeautiful, yes, but you were never interested in anwoman.

– she isn't just anwoman.

– 伦德小姐,她非常美丽,不错,可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣。

– 她不只是任何女人。

33、maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.

如果飞机离地,你不在上面。你会后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不过很快,并且是后悔一辈子。

34、we'll alwayhave paris. we didn't have… we'd lost it until you came to casablanca. we got it back last night.

我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,不过昨晚我们重拾回来了。

35、ilsa, i' m no good at being noble. but it doesn't take much to see that the problemof three little people don't amount to a hill of beanin thicrazworld. somedayou'll understand that.

伊莎,清高我并不在行,不过要明白也不难。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物就别太计较了。总有一天你会明白的。

36、she did her best to convince me that she wastill in love with me. but that waall over long ago. for your sake, she retended it wasn't, and i let her pretend.

她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。

37、i waright. you are a sentimentalist.

我说对了,你是个感情用事的人。

38、she did her best to convince me that she wastill in love with me. but that waall over long ago. for your sake, she retended it wasn't, and i let her pretend.

她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。

希望本文卡萨布兰卡经典对白能帮到你。

小贴士:① 若网友所发内容与教科书相悖,请以教科书为准;② 若网友所发内容与科学常识、官方权威机构相悖,请以后者为准;③ 若网友所发内容不正确或者违背公序良俗,右下举报/纠错。
 
 
 
免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
 
 
© 2005- 王朝網路 版權所有 導航