我终于能够松一口气了。
Finally,I can relax a little bit.
最艰苦的一段旅程已经去,现在我们可以松一口气了。
We're over the worst part of the trip;we can breathe again now.
松一口气,放下心来尤指一段时间的紧张后放松或解脱
To be relaxed or relieved,especially after a period of tension.
飞机最后终于安全着陆了,我们大家都松了一口气。
We all sighed with relief when the plan finally touched down safely.
我们全都松了一口气。
We all heaved a sigh of relief.
当我们听说他们平安无事时,都松了一口气。
We all heaved a sigh of relief when we heard that they were safe.
使我们大大松了一口气的是,尽管我们乘坐的喷气式飞机的一个引擎出了故障,但它还是安全着陆了。
To our great relief,our jet plane came to land in safety though one of its engines had broken down.
学生们听说考试要推后的消息都松了一口气。
The students were relieved when they heard the news that the examination would be set back.
暴风雨期间我正呆在一只小船上。但半小时后暴风雨就停了,我这才松了一口气。
I was in a small boat during the storm,but it stopped after half an hour and I was able to breathe again.
他的幽默可使人松了一口气。
His humour provided some welcome light relief.