分享

商务信函 即学即会(二)同银行打交道

王朝英语沙龙·作者佚名  2007-01-10
窄屏简体版  字體: |||超大  

[ 银行与保险 > 同银行打交道 > cancellation of a check ]

Dear :

If you still haven''t received our check No. for $ in favor of [name], please cancel it. We will send another check in its place.

Looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

[name]

[title]

[ 银行与保险 > 同银行打交道 > change of signiture ]

Dear :

This is to inform you that from [date] the two signatures that will appear on check for all our accounts will be mine and that of our new accountant [name], who is taking over from [name of former accountant].

Enclosed is a specimen of ''s signature. Please let me have your acknowledgement.

Yours sincerely,

[name]

[title]

[ 银行与保险 > 同银行打交道 > inquiry -- banking services ]

Dear :

[your firm] is a retailer of [goods] with approximately $ in annual sales. We have been in business in the area since [year]. As we have become dissatisfied with our current bank''s service, we are now contacting other banks for information about their services. We feel that your bank has a good reputation in providing reliable services to small and medium sized business firms in the area and we would like to know more about your services.

We would be very grateful if you could give us a complete description of your services and send us all the relevant literature. Please contact me or my assistant [name] at [phone number] if you need further information. After we have examined all the replies, I will call to set up an account with the bank we select.

Sincerely yours,

[name]

[title]

[ 银行与保险 > 同银行打交道 > opening a checking account ]

Dear :

I am writing to you with reference to our telephone conversation this morning concerning my opening a checking account with [bank].

I would appreciate it if you could open a checking account for me under my trade name [name], [address]. Enclosed are the following documents:

1. Specimen signatures of my own and my partner''s [name]. Both signatures are to be required on all checks.

2. A check for $ from a customer and a deposit slip.

3. A reference from [name] at [company].

Please let me know if any other documents are necessary.

Yours sincerely,

[name]

[title]

[ 银行与保险 > 同银行打交道 > opening irrevocable documentary credit ]

Dear :

Please open an irrevocable documentary credit for $ in favor of [company], [address]. Enclosed is your application form with all the relevant details completed.

Please inform me when you have made arrangements with your agents in [place].

Yours sincerely,

[name]

[title]

[ 银行与保险 > 同银行打交道 > outstanding credit application ]

Dear :

I am eager to know the result of our application (File No. ) for a $ line of credit.

As I explained in our discussion of [date], we need access to this credit due to the expansion of our import business and the increase of our seasonal cash requirements. In our telephone conversation of [date], you said that you would let us know your decision within weeks, yet we are still waiting for your approval.

We have been a loyal client to [bank] for years, and we feel that we deserve a prompt attention to our urgent needs. Please call me at [phone number] as soon as possible. I am looking forward to your approval.

Yours sincerely,

[name]

[title]

[ 银行与保险 > 同银行打交道 > request -- payment by standing order ]

Dear :

We have just moved to [address] and would like to pay our monthly rent by standing order to our new landlord:

[landlord''sname]

[landlord''s address]

Would you please arrange for $ to be transferred from our account (Account No. ) to our landlord''s account with [bank name], [bank address], on the first day of every month, beginning [date] this year?

Please confirm that the arrangement has been made. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

[name]

[title]

[ 银行与保险 > 同银行打交道 > request -- accepting a draft on our behalf ]

Dear :

You will shortly receive a bill of exchange for [amount of money] and relevant documents from [company], [country]. Please accept the draft on our behalf, send us the documents, and debit our account.

Sincerely yours,

[name]

[title]

[ 银行与保险 > 同银行打交道 > request -- amendment to Letter of Credit ]

Dear :

Please amend the Irrevocable Documentary Letter of Credit No. in favor of [company], [city or country], for account of [company] as follows:

1. Extend shipping date to .

2. Extend expiration date to .

It is understood that this amendment is subject to acceptance by the beneficiary. All other terms and conditions of the credit remain unchanged.

Sincerely yours,

[name]

[title]

[ 银行与保险 > 同银行打交道 > request -- forwarding a bill ]

Dear :

Please send the enclosed draft and documents to [bank], [address] and tell them to release the documents on acceptance.

Yours sincerely,

[name]

[title]

[ 银行与保险 > 同银行打交道 > request -- loan ]

Dear :

I would like to apply for a loan to enable me to expand my business.

Over the past six months, I have been testing the market with [products] and have found that demand in [country/area] for these products has far exceeded my expectations. The total value of the orders I have received during the second quarter has exceeded $, half of which I have not been able to fulfil because of my limited resources.

I need a loan for about $ to expand our manufacturing capacity. I can offer as security for the loan which I estimate will take me about months to repay.

I am enclosing the following documents for you to inspect:

Please call me at [phone number] if you need further information. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

[name]

[title]

[ 银行与保险 > 同银行打交道 > transfer of money from one account to another ]

Dear :

Please transfer $ from my checking account (No. ) to my saving account (No. ). Enclosed is a transfer slip. I would be grateful if you could stamp the counterfoil and return it to me.

Yours sincerely,

[name]

[title]

免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
2023年上半年GDP全球前十五强
 百态   2023-10-24
美众议院议长启动对拜登的弹劾调查
 百态   2023-09-13
上海、济南、武汉等多地出现不明坠落物
 探索   2023-09-06
印度或要将国名改为“巴拉特”
 百态   2023-09-06
男子为女友送行,买票不登机被捕
 百态   2023-08-20
手机地震预警功能怎么开?
 干货   2023-08-06