BILL: Good morning, sir. 先生早.
MAN: Good morning. 早.
PAUL Hello, Bill. How are you today? 喂, 比尔, 今天好吗?
BILL: Fine, thanks. Beautiful day! 很好, 谢谢您. 今天天气真好!
PAUL Good for business. 是个做生意的好日子.
BILL: Sure is. 说的是.
PAUL See you later. 回头见.
BILL: OK. Paulo. See you later. 好, 回头见, 保罗.
GIRL: Excuse me, sir. 先生, 请问...
BILL: Yes? 有什麽指教?
GIRL: Is this the Museum of Modern Art? 这是不是现代艺术博物馆?
BILL: No. This is the Space Building. That's the Museum over there. 不是, 这是太空大厦. 那边那座是博物馆.
GIRL: Thank you very much. 谢谢您.
BILL: You're welcome. 不客气.
PAUL Bill! 比尔!
BILL: Hi, Paulo. 嗨, 保罗.
PAUL Bill, this is my sister, Joana Farias. 比尔, 这是我妹妹琼娜?法瑞斯.
BILL: Very pleased to meet you. 很高兴认识.
PAUL Excuse me, Bill. Your last name is...? 抱歉, 比尔. 您的姓是...?
BILL: O'Neill. 奥尼尔.
PAUL Bill O'Neill. 比尔?奥尼尔.
JOANA: How do you do, Mr. O'Neill? 奥尼尔先生您好.
BILL: Call me Bill. 叫我比尔就可以.
WOMAN: Excuse me, sir. Is this the Museum of Modern Art? 先生, 对不起, 请问这是不是现代艺术馆?
PAUL Good-bye, Bill. See you this afternoon. 比尔再见, 下午见.
BILL: Good-bye. A pleasure meeting you, Joana. 再见. 很高兴和您见面, 琼娜.
BILL: Now, Miss. The Museum of Modern Art is... 嗯, 小姐, 现代艺术博物馆在...
PAUL Hello, Bill. 比尔您好.
BILL: Hi, Paulo. How are you? 嗨, 保罗, 您好吗?
PAUL Fine, thanks. Bill, this is my mother, Mrs. Farias. Mother, Bill O'Neill. 很好, 谢谢. 比尔, 这位是家母法瑞斯太太. 妈, 这位是比尔?奥尼尔.
MRS. FARIAS: How do you do, Mr. O'Neill? 奥尼尔先生您好.
BILL: Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Farias. 很高兴认识您, 法瑞斯太太.
MRS. FARIAS: Paulo, is that Joana over there? 保罗, 那边那位是不是琼娜?
PAUL Yes. Joana! Joana! 是的. 琼娜! 琼娜!
MRS. FARIAS: Good-bye, Mr. O'Neill. Nice to meet you. 奥尼尔先生再见, 很高兴认识您.
BILL: A pleasure meeting you, Mrs. Farias. Good night, Paulo. See you tomorrow. 很高兴认识您, 法瑞斯太太. 保罗晚安, 明天见
LAURA: Hi, Bill. I'm late again. 比尔, 您好. 我又迟到了.
BILL: Uh-huh. Fifteen minutes. 是的, 迟到了十五分钟.
LAURA: Really? 真的?
BILL: Yes, really. 嗯, 真的.
LAURA: Is my boss here? 老板来了没有?
BILL: Yes, he is. Good luck. 嗯, 来了. 祝您好运.
LAURA: Good morning, sir. 老板您早.
MR. CRAWFORD: Good morning, Miss Segura. 瑟姑拉小姐早.
LAURA: I'm sorry I'm late, sir, but this morning... 对不起, 老板, 我迟到了. 是因为今天早上...
MR. CRAWFORD: You are always late, Miss Segura. 瑟姑拉小姐, 您总是迟到.
LAURA: But, sir, this morning... 可是今天早上...
MR.CRAWFORD: Miss Segura, please be here at nine o'clock. 瑟姑拉小姐, 请九点钟到.
LAURA: Yes, sir. 是的, 老板.
BILL: Well, how's your boss this morning? 您的老板今天怎麽样?
LAURA: He's angry. "Miss Segura. Please be here at nine o'clock." 他生气了. "瑟姑拉小姐, 请您九点钟到."
BILL: Your boss is right. 您的老板没有错.
LAURA: He's a monster! 他是一个怪物!
BILL: He's right, Laura. 劳拉, 他是对的.
LAURA: OK, he's right. 好吧, 他没有错.
BILL: Here. 来这儿.
LAURA: What is it? 那是什麽?
BILL: It's an ice cream sandwich. 一个冰淇淋三明治.
LAURA: How much is it? 多少钱?
BILL: For you-free! 给您... 免费赠送!
LAURA: Oh, Bill. You're a sweetheart! 比尔, 您真好!