PEDR Where were you last night? 你昨晚上哪儿去?
MIGUEL: At the movies. 看电影.
PEDR Oh yeah? Which one? 哦, 真的? 哪一家?
MIGUEL: Uh, I forget. 唉, 我忘了.
PEDR Oh, you forget, huh? Were you with someone? What was her name? 哦, 你忘了, 嗯? 你跟谁去的? 她叫什麽名字?
MIGUEL: As a matter of fact, I was with... 事实上, 我是跟...
PEDR Aha! I'm never wrong. Was it anyone I know? 哈! 我没猜错. 我认识她吗?
MIGUEL: Yes, Pedro, I... 是的, 佩德罗, 我...
PEDR No. No. Let me guess. Hmm. It's someone I know. Was it... 不, 不, 让我猜猜獯. ...嗯, 一定是我认识的人, 她是...
MIGUEL: Pedro, this isn't a game. 佩德罗, 这又不是游戏.
PEDR Oh, Miguel. You're always so serious. Relax! Now, who... 唷, 米盖尔, 你就是这麽认真. 轻松点! 嗯, 她是...
MIGUEL: Pedro... 佩德罗...
PEDR Was it the woman in the candy store? You know, the one with blond hair? 是糖果店的哪位女孩子? 你认识的那位金发小姐?
PEDR She's always smiling at you. 她常对你微笑.
MIGUEL: No, Pedro, it was... 不是, 佩德罗, 是...
PEDR Hmm, I'm usually good at these games. How about Danielle? 嗯, 我最会玩这种游戏了. 是不是丹尼尔?
MIGUEL: Shut up! 不要说了!
PEDR OK. OK. I give up. 好, 好, 我不猜了.
PEDR Who is the mystery woman? 那神秘女郎是谁?
MIGUEL: Marta. 玛它.
PEDR Marta! 玛它!
MIGUEL: Yes. 是的.
PEDR Thanks for telling me. Women! What can you do? One minute she's crazy about me, and the next minute she's going out with you. 谢谢你告诉我. 女人! 你能怎麽办? 一分钟前她还为我而疯狂, 一分钟后, 她却跟你出去了.
MIGUEL: I'm sorry, Pedro. 佩德罗, 很抱歉.
PEDR It's OK. 没关系,
PEDR It's your turn. 现在轮到你了.
MIGUEL: You're wrong. 那你就错了.
MIGUEL: We really like each other. 我们真正的互相爱慕.
PEDR Good luck. 祝你好运.
MIGUEL: Pedro! 佩德罗,
MIGUEL: Aren't you ever serious? 你就不能正经点吗?