着迷英语900句 Book2-3

王朝英语沙龙·作者佚名  2007-01-10
窄屏简体版  字體: |||超大  

JIM: He doesn''t watch television! 他不看电视,

JIM: He doesn''t go to the movies! He goes to the store every day. 他不看电影, 他每天去商店,

JIM: He never takes a day off! 他未曾休假过!

PEARL: Jim, calm down. 吉姆, 静下来.

JIM: He never laughs! He never gets angry! 他不曾笑过, 不曾生气过!

FRANK: That''s the way he is, Jim. 他就是那样, 吉姆.

JIM: Is he happy? Is he sad? Do you know, Dad? He''s your father. 他快乐吗? 悲伤吗? 爸, 你知道吗? 他是你的父亲.

FRANK: He doesn''t think about happiness, Jim. 吉姆, 他不曾考虑过快乐,

FRANK: He thinks about his family and his obligations. 他只想到他的家庭与责任.

JIM: That''s no way to live. 那并非生活之道.

PEARL: Maybe not, but it''s his way. 也许不是, 但却是他的生活方式.

JIM: All right. It''s his way. But... 好吧, 那是他的方式, 不过...

PEARL: But, what? 不过什麽?

JIM: Why doesn''t he like me? 他为什麽不喜欢我?

JIM: Why does he insult me in front of the customers? 为什麽他当著顾客的面侮辱我?

PEARL: He doesn''t, Jim! I don''t believe it. 他不会的, 吉姆, 我不相信.

JIM: It''s true, Mom. He always says, "All of the customers know the prices. Why don''t you?" 确实是这样子, 妈, 他常常说 "所有的顾客都晓得价格, 为什麽你就不知道?"

PEARL: Oh, Jim, that''s the way he is. 噢, 吉姆, 他就是那样子.

JIM: OK. but does he have to be that way all the time? We work together every day, but we never talk to each other. Either he changes or I quit. 好, 但是他有必要整天都这样子吗? 我们每天一起工作就从来没说过话. 不是他改变, 就是我不.

FRANK: You know, Jim, 你知道的, 吉姆,

FRANK: you are his favorite grandchild. 你是他最疼的孙子.

JIM: How do you know? 你怎麽知道?

FRANK: He doesn''t say it, but I know. 他没说过, 但我明.

JIM: I give up. 我不说了.

 
 
 
免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
 
 
© 2005- 王朝網路 版權所有 導航