分享
 
 
 

WTO实用商务英语 - 谈判价格系列 2

王朝英语沙龙·作者佚名  2007-01-10
窄屏简体版  字體: |||超大  

Would you give us a brief account about the new practices you have adopted?

你们主要采取了哪些新的做法,能不能给我们简单介绍一下?

We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我们主要是采用了一些国际上的习惯作法。

We would very much like to know something about this line. Could you tell us more about it.

我们很想了解这方面的情况,您能具体谈谈吗?

We have adopted, for example, payment by instalments.

比如说:分期付款,我们现在可以采用了。

Were very glad that you have such a friendly attitude.

我们对你们这种友好的态度感到非常高兴。

We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade.

我们的贸易政策是一贯的。

We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefit, as well as exchanging needed goods.

我们坚持平等互利、互通有无的原则。

You have adopted a more flexible policy in your work than before.

你们的一些具体做法比以前灵活多了。

We are trying to get rid of the over-rigid pratices and adopt some general international pratices.

我们设法消除一些死板的做法,采用国际上通用的贸易方式。

We have adopted a flexible policy in our foreign trade work.

我们在外贸工作中采取了一些灵活作法。

Wed appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽谈中请您多多关照。

Lets hope for good cooperation between us.

希望我们能很好地合作。

I wish a brisk business for you all and a continued development in our business dealings!

祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好!

Your health!

为您的健康干杯!

It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. Is that true?

据说你们正在实施一种新的贸易政策,不知有没有这回事?

This food is a Sichuan speciality. Help yourself, please.

这是四川名菜,请大家不必客气。

Make yourself at home and eat it while its hot.

大家趁热吃,别客气。

May I ask, what line are you in?

请问,您一向做什么生意?

I mainly deal in Chinese crafts.

主要经营中国工艺品。

You can talk the business over with Mr. Wang who is in charge of this line.

具体业务您可以和主管这项业务的王先生洽谈。

Can I reserve a table for eight people?

请预订一桌八个人的酒席。

Do you like to have Chinese food or Western food?

你们要中餐还是西餐?

Wed like to have Chinese food and pay ten yuan a head.

我们要中餐,每人十块钱。

Welcome. Please sit down.

欢迎光临,请入席。

Thank you very much for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for us.

你们专门为我们准备了这么丰盛的宴席,十分感谢。

Here is your invitation card.

这是给你们的请帖。

Well meet you at the gate of the hotel at six this evening.

晚上六点,我们在饭店门口等你们。

Thank you for your invitation.

谢谢您的邀请。

Ill certainly come if I have time.

如果有空儿,我一定去。

Is this the service counter of the restaurant?

餐厅服务台吗?

Our manager would like to meet you.

我们经理想和你们见见面。

Our manager would like to invite you to a dinner party this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.

今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。

We are going to give a dinner party at the Beijing Hotel this evening and would like to invite you all.

今晚我们在北京饭店请客,请各位光临。

If its convenient, would you please tell your manager that he is invited.m very glad to know you.

如果方便的话,请您转告经理一下,请他光临。

If you are free, please come and join us.

如果您有时间的话,请光临。

Weve heard a lot about you.

我们对您非常熟悉。

How shall I get in touch with you?

怎么和您联系?

Im in Rm.208 of Baiyun Guest Hotel. If you need anything, just give me a call.

我住白云宾馆二零八(208)房间,有事给我打电话好了。

Here is my card.m very glad to know you.

这是我的名片。

If there is an opportunity, wed like to see your manager.

如果有机会,我们想见一见你们经理。

Welcome to China.

欢迎你们来中国。

Werent you on the phone to me yesterday?

昨天打电话的是您吗?

Yes, I was.

对,是我。

Im very glad to know you.m very glad to know you.

认识您非常高兴。

Its a great pleasure to meet you today.

今天能见到您非常荣幸。

Thanks. By the way, do you have any plans for tonight?

谢谢。顺便问一下,今晚有什么安排吗?

None whatsoever. Im at your disposal.

一点儿也没有呢。我得听你安排。

Why dont we have dinner together to celebrate the success of our first deal. There is a very nice restaurant round the corner.

咱们一起吃晚饭,庆祝我们的首次交易成功,好不好?附近有一家饭店非常不错。

Id love to!

太好了!

Excuse me, are you Mr. Pierre from Paris?

请问,哪一位是从巴黎来的皮埃尔先生?

Please remember to use both English and Chinese versions and both versions should be equally valid.

请记住用中英两种文字缮制合同,两种文本同样有效。

Naturally. Each of us keeps one original and two copies.

那是当然。我们每人保留一份正本和两份副本。

Then Ill come along two days later to put my signature on it.

那么两天后我再来签字。

Good.

好的。

Well Mr.Chen, its been very pleasant talking with you.

陈先生,跟您谈话真是非常愉快。

Your L/C must be opened at least one month before the time of shipment, otherwise we wouldnt be able to catch the ship.

你方信用证必须在装货前一个月开出,否则我们将赶不上船。

No problem. Ill have the covering L/C opened as soon as I get back.

没问题。我一回去,就马上安排开立有关信用证。

Fine. Im very glad our negotiations have arrived at a successful conclusion.

好,我很高兴我们的谈判取得了成功。

Me too. I hope this initial deal will result in further transactions between us.

我也是。我希望这首笔生意会带来更多的交易。

Of course. We will have the Sales Contract made out in two days.

当然了。两天后销售合同就准备好。

 
 
 
免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
2023年上半年GDP全球前十五强
 百态   2023-10-24
美众议院议长启动对拜登的弹劾调查
 百态   2023-09-13
上海、济南、武汉等多地出现不明坠落物
 探索   2023-09-06
印度或要将国名改为“巴拉特”
 百态   2023-09-06
男子为女友送行,买票不登机被捕
 百态   2023-08-20
手机地震预警功能怎么开?
 干货   2023-08-06
女子4年卖2套房花700多万做美容:不但没变美脸,面部还出现变形
 百态   2023-08-04
住户一楼被水淹 还冲来8头猪
 百态   2023-07-31
女子体内爬出大量瓜子状活虫
 百态   2023-07-25
地球连续35年收到神秘规律性信号,网友:不要回答!
 探索   2023-07-21
全球镓价格本周大涨27%
 探索   2023-07-09
钱都流向了那些不缺钱的人,苦都留给了能吃苦的人
 探索   2023-07-02
倩女手游刀客魅者强控制(强混乱强眩晕强睡眠)和对应控制抗性的关系
 百态   2020-08-20
美国5月9日最新疫情:美国确诊人数突破131万
 百态   2020-05-09
荷兰政府宣布将集体辞职
 干货   2020-04-30
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案逍遥观:鹏程万里
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案神机营:射石饮羽
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案昆仑山:拔刀相助
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案天工阁:鬼斧神工
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案丝路古道:单枪匹马
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案镇郊荒野:与虎谋皮
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案镇郊荒野:李代桃僵
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案镇郊荒野:指鹿为马
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案金陵:小鸟依人
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案金陵:千金买邻
 干货   2019-11-12
 
推荐阅读
 
 
 
>>返回首頁<<
 
靜靜地坐在廢墟上,四周的荒凉一望無際,忽然覺得,淒涼也很美
© 2005- 王朝網路 版權所有