MRS.NIKZAD: What are you doing, Ali? 你在作什么? 阿里
ALI: Ssh. You have to be very quiet! 嘘, 安静些!
MRS.NIKZAD: Why? What are you doing? 为什么? 你在作什么?
ALI: Can''t you see, Mommy? The Martians are landing. 难道你没注意到吗? 火星人着陆了.
MRS.NIKZAD: Oh. Well, we''re eating dinner. 哦, 我们要吃饭了.
ALI: OK. 好.
MRS.NIKZAD: Aren''t you coming? 你不来吃吗?
ALI: No, I''m not. 是, 我不要吃.
MRS.NIKZAD: Ali, your father will be very angry. 阿里, 你爸爸会非常生气的.
ALI: No, he won''t. He''ll be happy. 不会的, 他会很高兴.
MRS.NIKZAD: Why? 为什么?
ALI: I ruin his dinner. He always says, "Ali, why do you always ruin my dinner?" 我破坏他的晚餐, 他老是说: "阿里, 你为什么老是破坏我的晚餐?"
MRS.NIKZAD: He won''t say that tonight. 他今天晚上不会这样说.
ALI: Then he says, "Why can''t you be like Hussein?" I hate Hussein! I don''t want to be like him. 然后他说: u你为什么不能像赫仙那样?」 我恨赫仙! 我不要像他那样!
MRS.NIKZAD: Ali, that''s a terrible thing to say about your brother. 阿里, 你这样说你哥哥真是可怕!
ALI: But it''s true. 那是真的.
MRS.NIKZAD: Ali, my little Martian, I won''t enjoy my dinner without you. I''ll miss you. Won''t you come to the table and eat with me? 阿里, 我的小火星人. 你不在我身边,我吃晚餐就没有乐趣. 我将会想念你的, 请你到餐桌跟我一起吃, 好不好?
ALI: OK. But remember, it''s only for you. 好, 可是要记住, 我是为了你而已.
MRS.NIKZAD: I''ll remember. It''ll be our secret. 我会记住, 那将是我们两个人的秘密.