PEDR It''s been a long time. 好久不见了.
MICHAEL: Yes, it has. 是的, 很久不见了.
PEDR How have you been? 你好吗?
MICHAEL: Much better since I spoke to you last. 比上次和你讲话时好多了.
PEDR You know, Michael, I''m sorry about... 我要告诉你, 麦可, 我很抱歉关于...
MICHAEL: You don''t have to be. 不用道歉.
PEDR Then why are you still angry? Anyway, I am sorry. 那么你为什么还生气? 不管怎么样, 我是很遗憾.
MICHAEL: I am, too. I thought we were friends. 我也是, 我想我们是好朋友.
PEDR We were. 是的, 我们是好朋友.
MICHAEL: How''s Marian? 玛丽安她好吗?
PEDR I don''t know. 我不知道.
PEDR I haven''t seen her for almost three years. 我已经快三年没有看到她了.
MICHAEL: Didn''t she stay with you? 她没有跟你在一起吗?
PEDR No. I saw her for a few weeks, and then she left. she went to Florida. 没有, 我们交往了几个星期, 她就离开了. 她到佛罗里达州去了.
MICHAEL: Haven''t you kept in touch? 你们没有保持联络吗?
PEDR No. There was no reason to. 没有, 没有这个必要,
PEDR I was happy to see her go. 我很高兴她走了.
MICHAEL: Then why did you... 那么你为什么要...
PEDR Now wait a minute, Michael. 慢着, 麦可.
PEDR I didn''t go looking for her. 我不会去找她的,
PEDR She came to me. 过去是她找上门来的.
PEDR Michael. It''s over. I''m sorry. What more can I say? Let''s have a beer and forget the whole thing. 麦可, 事情已经结束了, 我很抱歉, 我还能说什么? 让我们喝杯啤酒去. 将这所有事情都忘掉吧!
MICHAEL: Hello, Pedro. How have you been? 佩德罗你好, 最近怎么样?
PEDR Okay, Michael. It''s been a long time. 还不错, 麦可, 好久不见.
MICHAEL: Are you still interested in photography? 你仍然对摄影有兴趣吗?
PEDR Yes, and I''ve done a lot of new things. Come on, I''ll tell you about them. 是的, 而且我还作了很多新的尝试. 来, 让我来告诉你.
MICHAEL: How''s your mother? I''ve missed her. 你妈妈好吗? 我真想念她.
MICHAEL: She''s fine. 她很好,
MICHAEL: She''ll be glad to see you again. 她会很高兴再看到你.
PEDR She''s missed you, too. 她也想念你,
PEDR So has the rest of my family. 我们一家人都想念你.