7) A: Has our material been all right ?
A:我们的原材料没问题吧?
B: I‘m afraid not .
B:有问题呢。
A: Maybe you should order a little better quality
A:也许您应该买品质好一点的
B: Yes, we might have to do that .
B:是呀,恐怕只有这么做了。
8) A: I think you had better come out to the factory .
A:我看你最好走一趟工厂,
B: Is there something wrong .
B:出了什么事吗
A: Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par .
A:嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准
B: Let ‘s go out and have a look at it .
走,我们去看看
9) A: I want you to look at this material .
A:我要你看看这材料
B: Is this from our last shipment ?
B:这是上次叫的货吗?
A: Yes ,it is .
A:是啊。
B: I can see why you are having some problems with it .
B:我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。
10) A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that .
A:我建议你改用这种替代那种。
B: But that costs more .
B:可是那样成本较高。
A: But you will get less waste from this .
A:但可以减少浪费。
B: We‘ll try it once .
B:那么就试一次看看吧。
11) A: Our manufacturing costs have gone up too much
A:我们的制造成本增加太多了。
B: You might try one of our cheaper components .
B:你试试这种较便宜的组件怎样?
A: Let‘s take a look at your price list again
A:我再看一次你们的价目表吧。
B: Sure . I‘ll bring it in next week .
B:好哇,我下个礼拜带过来。
12) A: This is the best material we have to offer .
A:这是本公司所供应的最好的原料。
B: Actually ,I don‘t think we need it to be this good .
B:说实在的,我并不认为我们用得着这么好的,
A: I can let you have this kind cheaper .
A:我可以算你便宜一点。
B: Let‘s do that .
B:那就这么说定吧?