13) A: How is the new material working out for you ?
A:新原料用得如何?
B: Fine .we‘re saving a lot of money with it .
B:不错,节省了不少的钱,
A: I‘m glad to hear that .
A:听你这么说真高兴
B: It was a good suggestion .thanks .
B:你建议得不错,谢谢。
14) A: How many would you like to order ?
A:您要订多少?
B: Is there a minimum order ?
B:有最低订购量的限制吗?
A: No ,we can ship in lots of any size .
A:没有,任何数量都可以出货。
B: We‘ll try one case of this .
B:那么,这种的就试一箱吧
15) A: We‘re ready to take your order now.
A:你们现在可以下订单了。
B: We want to try this component as a sample.
B:这种组件我们想试个样品看看。
A: I can send one for you to try .
A:我们可以寄个给你试用。
B: Yes , please do that .
B:好,那就麻烦你了。
16) A: How many would you like to order ?
A:您要订多少?
B: How do they come packaged ?
B:货是怎样装的呢?
A: In cases of 100.
A:一箱装100个。
B: We‘ll take 500.
B:我们要500个
17) A: We need seven of these .
A:我们要七个这种的。
B: They come in cases of five .
B:它们是五个一箱。
A: Then ,send two cases please .
A:这样的话,就送两箱吧。
B: Good . thank you for the order .
B:好的,谢谢你的订货。
18) A: We can‘t handle an order that small
.
A:这么少的数量,我们不能接受。
B: What is the minimum we would have to order .
B:那么我们至少得订多少呢。
19) A: We have a problem with your order .
A:你订的货有点问题。
B: What is it ?
B:什么问题。
A: We can‘t split open a case to fill your order .
A:因为我们不能拆箱来凑足你的订量。
B: I‘ll see if we can take the whole case .
B:那我考虑看看是不是可以买整箱。
20) A: Do you offer any quantity discounts ?
A:大量购买有折扣吗?
B: No, we don‘t.
B:不,没有。
A: Then give us three cases of this .
A:那么这种的就买三箱好了。