Friend of Duty
纪律团之友
You've gained respect from the Dutyers but lost it among Freedomers.
你在纪律团中赢得声望但在自由团中却相反。
Bonuses: Duty now tries to help you in tough situations. Azot has given you a service price discount but Havets has raised prices as a result of loss of rating among the Freedom faction. RP-74 and ammo can now be bought in Yanov.
奖励:现在纪律团会在你危难之中伸出援手。Azot为你打折,但由于声望降低的缘故Havets的服务涨价了。RP-74及弹药可以在Yanov车站中购买。
Friend of Freedom
自由团之友
You've gained respect from the Freedomers but lost it among the Dutyiers.
你在自由团中赢得声望但在纪律团中却相反。
Bonuses: Freedom now tries to help you in tough times. Havets gave you a discount, while Azot raised service prices.
奖励:现在自由团会在你危难之中伸出援手。Havets为你打折,但由于声望降低的缘故Azot的服务涨价了。
Balance Advocate
不偏不倚
You didn't favour any faction and always portrayed yourself as a free stalker. As a result you haven't made enemies, nor friends.
你对任何阵营均毫不在意并且总是扮演一名独行者的角色。因此,你没有树敌但也没交到朋友。
Bonuses: It's important to Stalkers in Yanov, that the balance of power between Duty and Freedom remains equal. Both Azot and Havets gave you discounts.
奖励:在Yanov车站中,如何在纪律团和自由团之间维持平衡对于潜行者来说十分重要。Azot和Havets都会为你打折。
Keeper of Secrets
守口如瓶
You've managed to keep notes to Strelok despite the temptation to sell them.
你成功的抵抗了兜售Strelok笔记的诱惑而保全了它们。
Bonuses: Strelok has found a new motivation to live and has given you 2 very nice artifacts as a gift.
奖励:Strelok找回了活下去的意义并给你2个非常好的神器作为回报。
The Skilled Stalker
经验丰富的潜行者
There aren't many anomalous places left where you haven't set your foot on.
你还没遇到过你从未涉足过的异常地带。
Bonuses: Your attained experience increased your chances of finding rare artifacts.
奖励:你获得的足够经验使你找到稀有神器的几率提高。
Wealthy
不差钱
You bring joy to traders, whenever you visit them. It's always a pleasure to see a wealthy client.
你无论何时光顾商人们,都为他们带来了欢乐。看见一位腰缠万贯的客户总是令人愉悦。
Bonuses: Traders offer you rare items more often.
奖励:商人们更频繁的为你提供稀有物品。
Marked by Zone
被Zone锁定
You've managed to survive a blowout without shelter - you were saved by anabiotics. This has left an impact on your psyche and a strange silence has enveloped your head. It appears you don't hear the constant stream of thoughts anymore.
你因抗剂的缘故成功的躲过了一次核风暴。这造成了你精神上的冲击并使你的头部被一种奇怪的静默所包围。看起来你再也无法听到连续不断的思想呓语。
Bonuses: You now have a chance to survive a blowout without shelter or any medicine, if you're in top condition.
奖励:现在如果你处于最佳状态,不依靠掩体和抗剂也能成功的躲过一次核风暴。