被刺伤左胸的乔凡尼只能眼睁睁地看着小人罗德里哥逃走!
幸好伤的不深,不然我很怕乔凡尼拔出暗器时,喷血致死(汗)

That blade almost pierces to your heart
那刀差点刺穿了你的心脏 (修改错字)
You haven’t spoken a word since youreturned.
从你回来后,你还没说过一句话。
What’s going on, Giovanni?
发生了什么事,乔凡尼?
Tell me
告诉我。

Sforza’s assassination is just the beginning,
史佛萨的刺杀行动只是个开端。
(史佛萨- 于第一部被暗杀的米兰大公)
This is a fast conspiracy, Maria
这是个迅速的阴谋,玛丽亚。
I'm pretty sure the next step will occurhere in Florence
我很肯定下一步将会发生在佛罗伦斯这里。
I'm concern for de' Medici's safety, for it'sallies' fate and for our own
我很担心梅迪奇的安全,他的盟友的命运,以及我们自己的…

Papa papa
父亲、父亲!
Father Mafe is here, he want you to comewith him immediately
马费神父来了,他希望你尽快跟他去一趟,
He is not alone, armed men are with him
他并不是一个人,同行的还有士兵。

Calm, Federico
冷静,费德里柯
Why were Lorenzo de’ Medici send guards foryou?
为什么罗伦佐梅迪奇会派警卫来?
Why?
为什么?
I don’t know
我不清楚。

Go back and tell Mafe that I am alreadygone
回去告诉马费,我已经不在这里了。
Buy me some time
为我争取一些时间。
Federico, I’m depending on you
费德里柯,我信赖你!
You are the elder, protect the family
你是长子,保护整个家庭。
Go
去吧。
