分享

尿液浑浊,特别是进餐后,排出的就是发白浑浊的?

王朝养生·作者佚名  2011-11-14
窄屏简体版  字體: |||超大  

排到瓶子里仔细看会看到细微的颗粒。放置一段时间尿液变清澈。但瓶底形成一层像淀粉的白色沉淀物。做过尿常规。就是结晶++。我想问是不是乳糜尿

应该是的,中医称为浊症。请参考下文施治:

1、乳糜尿为丝虫病的一种表现,也有为非寄生虫性的,如慢性炎症、外伤或肿瘤侵犯腹膜及骨盆淋巴系统所致。中医是称为膏淋、尿浊,多以补中益气汤合萆薢分清饮,或合水陆二仙丹、缩泉丸为治,效果较好。--详见“爱问知识人”上的《神奇的中医八大名方》DOC版,里面有治愈的案例。

2、唐步祺:浊症既为精病,而非溺病,故治则亦不重利尿而重在治脾肾。故陈修园谓:“水愈利而肾愈虚矣”。只初期尿痛甚时,可用萆蔛分清饮以利湿清热,以后则只宜补肾补脾。郑氏依中宫寒热而处方用药,其所用之附子理中汤,即是肾脾并补之方,而香砂六君,则是专治脾法。如注重补肾阳,笔者常用四逆汤加肉桂、补骨脂、益智仁、仙茅、肉苁蓉、牡蛎,而重加桂、附剂量以获效)。--详见“爱问知识人”上的《郑钦安医书阐释之1、2》。

你发现尿液浑浊,做尿常规结晶++,其他正常,这多是因结晶尿引起的。

你可在排尿后,取尿样加水稀释,或加热后,如结晶溶解消失,尿液变清,则为结晶尿,这种尿液混浊是生理性的。

病理性混浊见于:

1、尿路感染:主要与尿路细菌繁殖,出现脓尿、白细胞有关,尿液呈乳白色。你经检查,尿常规正常,可排除。

2、乳糜尿:为白色乳糜样尿液,见于丝虫病或其它原因引起的肾周围淋巴管阻塞。这在肉眼下容易鉴别。

为了除外乳糜尿的可能,可到到医院做一下检查,常用苏丹染色试验,以明确诊断。

补充:

可到泌尿科检查开单,做乳糜尿试验。

不是乳糜尿!

中医是称为膏淋、尿浊,多以补中益气汤合萆薢分清饮,或合水陆二仙丹、缩泉丸为治,效果较好。

(故治则亦不重利尿而重在治脾肾)。

只初期尿痛甚时,可用萆蔛分清饮以利湿清热,以后则只宜补肾补脾。郑氏依中宫寒热而处方用药,其所用之附子理中汤,即是肾脾并补之方,而香砂六君,则是专治脾法.

如注重补肾阳,笔者常用四逆汤加肉桂、补骨脂、益智仁、仙茅、肉苁蓉、牡蛎,而重加桂、附剂量以获效.

and you pick him a few wow gold bones, I go back to Ye Hao cross. "Lin hear clearly, it is Lu Qian was waiting outside the temple, Chevalier and Cibo three. God has eyes, the Office of the snow collapsed the grass, or perish in the flames at this time it not? He gently move away the rocks, suddenly big open temple, jacquard gun and rushed out. three popped from wow gold the temples, see Lin, scared whole body trembled, his legs cramping. Cibo turn want to escape, was Lin knocked a gun, catch a few steps, shot put Chevalier stabbed down. Lu Qian was waiting party to escape two or three steps, Lin meet her, Pixiong tugging, turn fell in the snow, one foot set foot on his chest. Lu Qian was waiting and called out: "mercy! Gao wow gold are so dry I . "Lin thundered:" I am with you since childhood intersect,wow gold, the situation with the brothers, you repeatedly in harm me, how can you have nothing to do? And knife to eat me! "Said, tear Lu Qian was waiting coat, only a knife dug heart and liver. Cibo get up and bailing, grab the front knife Lin Chong killed, cut off three heads, placed before the mountain for the table, the gourd drank cold wine, put on the Hua Qiang, east door. go four wow gold more, Lin further and further cold, I saw in front of sparse, revealing a light. He stepped forward, but it is a few huts. is called to open the door, which several people are the fire. He lost the one carefully, let him also grilled Roast, a few people to let out empty. Lin baked for a while,wow powerleveling, still can not stop him cold, looked up to see placed next to a bucket of wine, said: "I bought bowls Jiuchi okay?" an old Zhuangke said: "We want you to bake warming himself to quite good, and you how insatiable this man? this wine is not enough that we eat, not to sell. "Lin from the fire, with the gunpoint of a challenge, an old Zhuangke Tan flew to the face, the beard burn. Everyone was furious to play Lin, Lin meal was punched and hit Baotoushucuan. Lin find a bailer scoop it Jiuchi, eat half a wow gold bucket, put the gun to go out. we can not go a few years, Jiujin up, passed out in the snow. Zhuangke twenty or thirty people were found to play Lin, see Lin is gone,wow gold, chasing the footprints along the snow down to a drunk unconscious Lin and bound, back to the village, hanging on the gate, while a good fight. Then came a Husband, and asked: "You hit someone ? "Zhuangke said:" This man to steal food, to be captured small. "Lin looked the man is the Chai Jin, sent:"

免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
2023年上半年GDP全球前十五强
 百态   2023-10-24
美众议院议长启动对拜登的弹劾调查
 百态   2023-09-13
上海、济南、武汉等多地出现不明坠落物
 探索   2023-09-06
印度或要将国名改为“巴拉特”
 百态   2023-09-06
男子为女友送行,买票不登机被捕
 百态   2023-08-20
手机地震预警功能怎么开?
 干货   2023-08-06