: Michael. Hello. How nice of you to call! 迈克尔, 喂, 你打电话来太好了!
: This Friday night? What a good idea! 这个星期五晚上? 多好的主意!
: Yes. I''m sure Paulo can come. He doesn''t work Friday nights. 是的, 我确定保罗会去, 他星期五晚上不工作.
: Can I help? I could bake a cake. 要我帮忙吗? 我可以烘蛋糕.
: Don''t be silly. I like to bake, and I love parties. 不要傻了, 我喜欢烘蛋糕和参加宴会.
: Can I see some of your paintings? 我能参观你的一些画吗?
: Yes, really. I paint, too. 是的, 真的吗? 我也画画.
: I never talk about it. I''m not very good. In fact, my paintings are pretty bad. 我从不说它, 我画得不好, 事实上, 我画得很差.
: No. I don''t have any with me. They''re all home in Brazil. 不, 那些画并没在我身边, 它们全在巴西的家里.
: Oh, really? Perhaps some afternoon I could go to art class with you. 噢, 真的吗? 或许那天下午, 我能够跟你一起上艺术课.
: Fine. See you Friday, then. 很好, 星期五见.
: Friday, at 8:30. Thank you. Good night. 星期五, 八点半, 谢谢你, 晚安.