分享
 
 
 

i'm up to my ears....

王朝干货·作者佚名  2011-11-30
窄屏简体版  字體: |||超大  

我忙的不可开交 英语常用俚语

He won a monkey at the horse races.

他在跑马中赢了500美元。

His argument doesn’t hold water.

他的论点站不住脚。

He‘s a brain.

他可是个有头脑的人。

He’s always on the go.

他永远是前进的。

He‘s behind the times.

他落伍了。

He’s down and out.

他已经完了。

He‘s getting a little bit plump.

他有一点胖~。

He‘s gone for the day.

他今天已经走了。

He‘s tied up.

他走不开。

He‘ll be out and about very soon.

他很快就能到户外活动了。

Her parents spent great efforts to groom her for a violinist.

她的父母花了很大精力来培养她成为一名小提琴演奏家。

His speech was given a warm reception by the crowd.

他的讲话受到了群众的热烈反对~。

How can we know whether a person is on the up and up by his appearance!

从一个人的外表我们怎么能知道他是坦率的呢!

How could he be so two-faced?

他怎么能这么阴一套阳一套的?

How dare you!

你敢!

How do I address you?

我怎么称呼你?

How late are you open?

你们营业到几点?

How often do you work out?

你多久做一次运动?

Here or to go?

要在这里吃还是带走?

I beat my brains (out) to get a job.

为了找寻工作,我伤透了脑筋。

I blinded with science.

无言以对。

I broke my neck to add slangs here.

我努力地往这里添加俚语 :)

I can‘t come up with it.

我做不到。

I can‘t burn the candle at both ends forever.

我不能永远这么消耗精力。

I can‘t help it.

我没办法。

I can‘t pinpoint it.

我没办法明确地指出来。

I can‘t see you quickly enough.

我巴不得尽快见你。

I can‘t think of it off hand.

我一时想不起来。

I detest you!

我恨你。

I didn‘t know. I was only a shot in the dark.

我不知道。那只是我瞎猜的。

I didn‘t mean to pour cold water on your idea.

我本不想给你的想法浇冷水的。

I don‘t have the vaguest idea.

我一点也不知道。

I don‘t know what has set my nerves on edge these days.

这几天不知是什么把我搞的心烦意乱的。

I enjoyed your company.

我喜欢有你做伴。

I fast a day every week.

我每周绝食一天。

I got a big kick out of it.

这件事真令我开心。

I have a sweet tooth.

我喜欢吃甜食。

I have a bottomed-down mind.

我是个没什么独到见解的人。

I have no direction, I just go wherever the winds blows.

我没有方向,只是随风到处飘。

I have to get rid of my car.

我必须把我的车子脱手。

I have to brush up on my English.

我得温习英文。

I have to watch my weight.

我必须注意我的体重。

I haven‘t got a good house, but I‘ll keep a good house.

我没有好的房子,但是我会招待周到的。

I hope I didn‘t offend you.

希望我没使你生气。

I hope you saved room for dessert.

我希望你留了点肚子吃甜点。

I hope your idea takes wings.

我希望你的想法成真。

I just keep my head above water.

(生活)还凑合!

I knew from the word go what to do next.

我很快知道了下一步怎么做。

I like raisins and kebabs.

我喜欢吃葡萄干和肉串。 :)

I like the soaps.

我喜欢连续剧。

I looked high and low for my pen.

我到处找我的钢笔。

I lost the door key about here.

我在这附近掉了门钥匙。

I only have eyes for you.

我只在乎你。

I really need to blow off some steam!

我得舒缓一下压力。

I share your enthusiasm.

谢谢关心(不耐烦的)。

I smelled a smell of cooking.

我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。

I think I get the drift.

我知道了。

I think you’ve put your finger on it.

你说到点子上了。

I told him to beat it.

我叫他走开。

I tossed and turned all night.

我整晚翻来覆去。

I wasn‘t born yesterday.

我又不是三岁小孩子。

I wish that you would put your cards on the table.

我希望你干脆把话挑明。

I wouldn‘t freeload.

我可不愿意白吃白喝别人。

I’ll back you up all the way.

我完全支持你。

I’ll buy it.

我赞成。

I‘ll come back before you know it.

我很快就回来。

I‘ll keep my eye open.

我会多留意。

I’ll make it up to you.

我一定会补偿你的。

I‘ll play it by ear.

随兴之所致吧。

I’ll put everything in black and white!

我会把所有事情白纸黑字写清楚。

I‘ll see to it.

我会留意的。

I‘ll speak against anything I know to be wrong.

我会对所有我认为不对的事情直言不讳。

I‘ll try to smooth things over.

我会妥善处理。

I‘m a chair zucchini.

我是个电脑迷。

I‘m a man of my word.

我是个讲信用的人。

I‘m an average player.

我打得普通。

I‘m afraid I can‘t let you.

恐怕我不能答应你。

I‘m all fingers and thumbs this mornings.

今天早上我的手怎么这么笨呢?

I’m always punctual.

我总是很准时。

I’m an exam jitter.

我一考试就紧张。

I’m beat.

我累死了。

I‘m being helped.

有人招呼我。

I‘m broke.

我没什么钱。

I‘m easy to please.

我很容易取悦。

I‘m fed up.

我厌倦了。

I‘m feeling under the weather.

我觉得不舒服。

I‘m from Missouri.

你骗不了我。

I‘m hard up.

我经济很困难。

I‘m just browsing.

我只是随便看看。

I’m mad about Bruce Lee.

我迷死李小龙了。

I’m not good at speaking off the cuff.

我不擅长即兴演讲。

I‘m not going to put up with this!

我再也受不了啦!

I‘m not myself today.

我今天心神不定。

I‘m on my way.

我就上路。

I‘m only waiting for the green light from you.

我在等您的允许.

I‘m pressed for time.

我的时间紧迫。

I‘m really crazy about Michael Jackson‘s rock and roll.

我对麦克杰克逊的摇滚爱的发狂。

I’m sick of always waiting for you!

你老让我等你,真是烦透了。

I‘m so surprised that you have the face to do so!

你怎么有脸做出这样的事!

I’m the apple of my grandma‘s eye.

我是姥姥的掌上明珠。

I‘m through with you.

我和你完了。

I‘m totally maxed out.

我真是完全累坏了。

I’m up to my ears in work.

我忙的不可开交。

参考资料:||

指很忙,或者是完全介入某件事的意思。

i am up to my ears = 我忙的不可开交

忙的不能再忙了

洗耳恭听

小贴士:① 若网友所发内容与教科书相悖,请以教科书为准;② 若网友所发内容与科学常识、官方权威机构相悖,请以后者为准;③ 若网友所发内容不正确或者违背公序良俗,右下举报/纠错。
 
 
 
免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
2023年上半年GDP全球前十五强
 百态   2023-10-24
美众议院议长启动对拜登的弹劾调查
 百态   2023-09-13
上海、济南、武汉等多地出现不明坠落物
 探索   2023-09-06
印度或要将国名改为“巴拉特”
 百态   2023-09-06
男子为女友送行,买票不登机被捕
 百态   2023-08-20
手机地震预警功能怎么开?
 干货   2023-08-06
女子4年卖2套房花700多万做美容:不但没变美脸,面部还出现变形
 百态   2023-08-04
住户一楼被水淹 还冲来8头猪
 百态   2023-07-31
女子体内爬出大量瓜子状活虫
 百态   2023-07-25
地球连续35年收到神秘规律性信号,网友:不要回答!
 探索   2023-07-21
全球镓价格本周大涨27%
 探索   2023-07-09
钱都流向了那些不缺钱的人,苦都留给了能吃苦的人
 探索   2023-07-02
倩女手游刀客魅者强控制(强混乱强眩晕强睡眠)和对应控制抗性的关系
 百态   2020-08-20
美国5月9日最新疫情:美国确诊人数突破131万
 百态   2020-05-09
荷兰政府宣布将集体辞职
 干货   2020-04-30
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案逍遥观:鹏程万里
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案神机营:射石饮羽
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案昆仑山:拔刀相助
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案天工阁:鬼斧神工
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案丝路古道:单枪匹马
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案镇郊荒野:与虎谋皮
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案镇郊荒野:李代桃僵
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案镇郊荒野:指鹿为马
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案金陵:小鸟依人
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案金陵:千金买邻
 干货   2019-11-12
 
推荐阅读
 
 
 
>>返回首頁<<
靜靜地坐在廢墟上,四周的荒凉一望無際,忽然覺得,淒涼也很美
© 2005- 王朝網路 版權所有