1)想去美国学习医学.
I would like to study medics in US.
2)今年刚从学校毕业,工作尚未开始.
I am a fresh graduate. I've not started with a job yet.
3)结束学业后,回国发展.
After completing my studies, I will be going back to my own country to work.
4)我父母都在中国.
Both of my parents are living in China.
5)我父母经营一家超市.
My parents are running a supermarket.
6)我的专业主要以美语为准,可以让我更了解美国.
I want my profession to be based on American English in order to provide me a better understnading towards the US.
7)想在美国学习更多的知识,语言是最主要的.
In order to obtain more knowledge in US, mastering the language is crucial.
8)一个月大约有2万人民币的收入.
There would be approximately 20 thousand dollar income per month.
9)因为它是一所非常好的学校.
Because it is a school/college of high standards.
10)朋友介绍的.
It is through a friend's introduction.
It is introduced by friend.
以上的问题是一个朋友帮我翻译的,麻烦大家看看有没有什么要改的地方,还有,福建省卫生学校要怎么翻译?福建省是要放在后面吗?先谢谢大家了...
參考答案:1. medics改为 medicine 医学;医术;内科学
2. 去掉with
3.be going改为 go
4.are living改为 lives
5.are running改为 runs
6.towards改为 of
7.因为此句缺乏主语, 所以mastering the language is crucial改为 it is crucial for me to master the language
8. dollar income改为 dollars of income
9.standards改为standard
be of high standard 高标准的
10.a friend
福建省卫生学校
Fujian Province Health School
经过留学中心选择的这所学校
the college confirmed by the Studies Abroad Center