有米帅和医生之间的一段对话吗?或者米帅和其中一个人的对话都可以(要英文的) 谢谢了
參考答案:越狱第二季第九集经典的mm对话
Mahone: Pam, I really can't talk right now.
Pam 我现在真的没空跟你说
Micheal:Maybe I should call back.
那我晚点打来吧
Mahone:Who is this?
你是谁?
Micheal:I think you already know.
我想你已经知道了
Mahone:if you've done anything to Pam...or my boy...
如果你对Pam做了什么事...或者伤到了我儿子...
Micheal:we both know your family's fine. Although, Pam did seem a little upset about you leaving.
我们都知道你家人安然无事.虽然Pam的确对你的离开有些伤心
But then you had to, didn't you?
但是你是迫不得已的 不是吗?
'Cause you couldn't let her find out.
因为你不能让她发现
Mahone:Find out about what?
发现什么?
Micheal:Oscar Shales.
You remember?
记得吗?
The one that got away.
逃走的那个
Except he didn't get too far. Did he?
我猜他没逃多远 不是吗?
Mahone:you're slipping, Scofield.
你可猜错了 Scofield
Micheal:Maybe.
也许吧
Let's hypothesize for a moment.
让我们来假设一下好了
Let's pretend I was the one who caught Shales.
假装我是抓住Shales的那个人
I don't think I could of just handed that psychopath over to the courts,
我觉得我不能就这么把这神经病交送法庭
not after he'd eluded me for so long. Made me look bad.
尤其他还是从我手上逃走了这么久的。毁了我的形象的人
Mahone:You've been out in the sun way too long, kid.
你在外面好日子过太久了 小子
Micheal:You feds make a nice living, but not so nice。you go around tearing up expensive sod.
你们调查局的过的都是好日子不过当你去掀掉昂贵草皮的时候
Not unless you had to do a little digging, not unless you wanted to hide something...or someone.
当你不得不挖地三尺的时候...当你得藏起见不得人的东西...或人
That's what all the lye was for. Wasn't it?
这就是那些碱液的用处 对不对?
See, because there are two kinds of lye.
因为碱液有两种
Small amounts, the first kind can be a garderner's best friend.
一种分量少的 是园丁的好帮手
And large bags, the other kind decomposes bodies.
而另一种大袋的 能分解尸体
Mahone:Ah, you should write mystery novels.
啊 你该去写推理小说
Micheal:Now, I don't know about you, but if Iburied someone in my own backyard,
我不知道你怎么想但是如果我在自己后院埋着什么人
I'd think about it all the time.
我会每时每刻都想着它的
I'd think...
我会想...
I'd think maybe I should move that body.
我会想也许我该把尸体移走
But then I remember, dna leeches into soil.
但是我马上想起来DNA会附在泥土中的
So even when the body was gone, the proof of what I'd done would still be there.
所以就算尸体不在了,我所作所为的证据还是会在那里
I can imagine how it feels.
我能想象那是什么感觉
The pressure... the constant fear.
那种压抑... 那持续不去的恐惧
It's more than a man can bear.
对于一个男人来说太难承受了
I'm going to give you a chance.
我现在给你个机会
Back off. Let me and my family disappear.
罢手 让我和我的家人就此消失
And in return, I'll keep your little secret.
作为回报 我会保守你的小秘密
How does that sound?
听上去怎么样?
Mahone:Like a dead man talking.
像个死人说的话
Micheal:I know it's not how you wanted this to play out.
我知道这跟你预想的发展太不一样
But sometimes things happen that are just 。。。。。。。out of your control.
但有时事情的发展会。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。超出你掌控
This is one of those times.
这就是其中的一次
Take care of yourself.
你要保重了
Mahone:I'll see you soon, Michael.
Oh, and, Michael,
it just mabe sooner than you think.
我很快就会见到你的 Michael.........