中学时候看过一个动画片叫《小鬼迪克》主题歌很好听,不知道是谁唱的。
參考答案:Hobberdy Dick is fairy born keeps us safe and sound.
小鬼迪克是一个精灵,维持着我们的安全和健康。
He's never been seen by human being but you always know when he's been round.
他从来不被人类看见,但是你总能够知道他当他在附近的时候。
In the land of England three hundred years ago.
在这块英格兰的土地上,已经过了三百年。
In each house lived a fairy but you never even know.
在每一个庄园里住着一个守屋精灵,但你从来不知道。
Oh!
哦!
Hobberdy Dick come round quick to keep our house from harm.
小鬼迪克来回来去跑得飞快,保护着我们的房子,让它远离伤害。
Hobberdy Dick no more tricks you've been causing trouble all over the farm.
小鬼迪克没有特殊的魔法,你已经惹来一个农场的麻烦。
They're right under your noses but only the animals see.
他们就在你的鼻子底下,但是只有动物们看得见。
Rickety pickety my red hen.
可可,我的红色母鸡。
Friend of the fairy gentleman.
她是精灵绅士的朋友。
One, two, three, can't catch me.
一,二,三,不能追上我。
Outward fell like the leaves of tree.
跳出去像树上的叶子。
The voices of darkness would like to end our fun.
黑暗的声音将要结束我们的快乐。
You are the mother dark.
你是黑暗之母。
We will make you want to run.
我们会让你想逃离。
But Hobberdy Dick is fairy born.
但是小鬼迪克是一个精灵。
You'll have to catch him first.
你不得不先抓到他。
He'll put up a fight when things get tight, and guess who'll come off worse.
他将发动一场战争当事情变得明确的时候,猜猜谁的结局会更糟。
Hobberdy Dick come round quick to keep our house from harm.
小鬼迪克来回来去跑得飞快,保护着我们的房子,让它远离伤害。
Hobberdy Dick no more tricks.
小鬼迪克没有特殊的魔法。
You're _________________ are lucky charm.
你是一个幸运的让人喜欢的小家伙。
Hobberdy Dick!
小鬼迪克!